Share Bucket - The best way to capture, edit and share images on your Mac.
• Quickly take snaps of your screen and share them with friends, family, co-workers… anybody!
• Annotate screenshots using the rectangle, circle, line, text, drawing and arrow tools
• Blur out confidential information on screenshots
• Use the highlight tool to call attention to specific areas of an image
• Easily edit file formats between .png, .jpg, .tiff and .pdf
• Upload images simply by dragging and dropping them to the Share Bucket menubar icon.
SCREENSHOTS MADE EASY:
• Use the customizable hotkeys to capture any part of your screen which can then be used for annotating
• The app can be customised to auto-upload standard macOS screenshots that you capture to Imgur
• Easily save annotated images to your Mac or choose to upload them to Imgur
• Uploaded file links are automatically copied over to your clipboard
SHARE BUCKET IS PERFECT FOR:
• Image capturing and annotating screenshots. Use annotations for editing images for business or school work, adding directions to a map, brainstorming ideas, communicating design feedback and more
Note: Short links generated using the sharebucketapp.com url will expire after 30 days.
- Added dark mode support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost there!! Needs to get rid of one thing.
Really love ShareBucket, though it's not really for me due to the presentation framework of the file that's dropped into it (that essentially advertises Share Bucket). Here's the slight modification I would easily pay for and would make it perfect (for me, and I believe a lot of others) -
Just take the file path (from the target file in DropBox), wrap it in a VERY short URL shortener (google, tinyurl, etc - usable for Skype conversations) - just like you do now - but make that URL the direct file, without landing on your (albeit nice) presentation framework.
FTP support - like TinyGrab - would be nice, but the DropBox implementation here is very near perfect. We just need that one modification (and would gladly pay for it in lieu of your web presentation framework that obviously helps spread the word about the product). Maybe in a Pro version?
Only takes captures DESKTOP
Unable to capture contents of the browser, such as my browser.
Solid little lightweight app
I use this app a lot to explain items to others via email. How do I do that? Screenshot with an arrow pointing to the button they need to be clicking on etc…
ShareBucket does a lot of things well. It is very lightweight app, simple, fast and stays out of your way until you need it. Easy to remap keys to take full or partial screen shots. The only feature it lacks in my opinion is the ability to print directly from the annotate screen. It would be nice to be able to print your image without saving it. Good for capturing runtime errors etc… But that is seldomly needed and therefore is not much of an issue. I used Onde for awhile, which is a little more polished (and ten times the price). One feature I use a lot that Onde does not have the blur tool. I lot of my screen shots have customer names that need to be blurred out and this make that task super easy. All in all I love it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- FIPLAB Ltd
- 7.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 FIPLAB Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.