Share Bucket - The best way to capture, edit and share images on your Mac.
• Quickly take snaps of your screen and share them with friends, family, co-workers… anybody!
• Annotate screenshots using the rectangle, circle, line, text, drawing and arrow tools
• Blur out confidential information on screenshots
• Use the highlight tool to call attention to specific areas of an image
• Easily edit file formats between .png, .jpg, .tiff and .pdf
• Upload images simply by dragging and dropping them to the Share Bucket menubar icon.
SCREENSHOTS MADE EASY:
• Use the customizable hotkeys to capture any part of your screen which can then be used for annotating
• The app can be customised to auto-upload standard macOS screenshots that you capture to Imgur
• Easily save annotated images to your Mac or choose to upload them to Imgur
• Uploaded file links are automatically copied over to your clipboard
SHARE BUCKET IS PERFECT FOR:
• Image capturing and annotating screenshots. Use annotations for editing images for business or school work, adding directions to a map, brainstorming ideas, communicating design feedback and more
Note: Short links generated using the sharebucketapp.com url will expire after 30 days.
- Added dark mode support
Ratings and Reviews
Almost there!! Needs to get rid of one thing.
Really love ShareBucket, though it's not really for me due to the presentation framework of the file that's dropped into it (that essentially advertises Share Bucket). Here's the slight modification I would easily pay for and would make it perfect (for me, and I believe a lot of others) -
Just take the file path (from the target file in DropBox), wrap it in a VERY short URL shortener (google, tinyurl, etc - usable for Skype conversations) - just like you do now - but make that URL the direct file, without landing on your (albeit nice) presentation framework.
FTP support - like TinyGrab - would be nice, but the DropBox implementation here is very near perfect. We just need that one modification (and would gladly pay for it in lieu of your web presentation framework that obviously helps spread the word about the product). Maybe in a Pro version?
Solid little lightweight app
I use this app a lot to explain items to others via email. How do I do that? Screenshot with an arrow pointing to the button they need to be clicking on etc…
ShareBucket does a lot of things well. It is very lightweight app, simple, fast and stays out of your way until you need it. Easy to remap keys to take full or partial screen shots. The only feature it lacks in my opinion is the ability to print directly from the annotate screen. It would be nice to be able to print your image without saving it. Good for capturing runtime errors etc… But that is seldomly needed and therefore is not much of an issue. I used Onde for awhile, which is a little more polished (and ten times the price). One feature I use a lot that Onde does not have the blur tool. I lot of my screen shots have customer names that need to be blurred out and this make that task super easy. All in all I love it!
Best SKitch replacement yet!
80% of funtionality that old Skitch used to have and the tools work just as intuitivly (if not mores than ol dskitch). Dropbox sharing works like a charm (and directly to the image file, not some HTML page!). Selection tool is a little wonky. Doesn't seem to let me move any annoations except text.
A fewadditonal features I'd love to see:
-drap and drop straight from edit window
-resize and crop
-Adjustable line thickness for all annotation tools
-Pressure sensitivity for freehand tool
-shortcut for fullscreen capture
-adjust jpeg quality
-an easier way to re-access newly created share links (I just realized i can click on Dropbox menubar icon to see recent files, but that takes you too an HTML page and Dropbox creates a it's own seperate share URL.)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.