Meet Share, a way to share graphics of the song you're currently listening to.
Spotify and SoundCloud give you an option to share a single graphic of the song you're playing to Instagram Stories, but Apple Music doesn't offer any social component.
With Share, Apple Music users can join in on the sharing. We generate a bunch of graphics for you to share directly to Instagram Stories or Twitter, including various graphics about the track.
It's easy to use...
1) Play a song in Apple Music, and that song will show up in NoiseHub
2) Pick one of three colors based on the album cover art
3) Select your graphic of choice
4) Save it or share it to Instagram Stories or Twitter
• Bug fixes
• Fixed the issue where some graphics weren't share-able
Ratings and Reviews
One Format Unavailable
App is nicely laid out and pretty appealing to the eye. However the simplest layout available doesn't work, clicking on it does nothing. Not sure if it's because it's the most similar to Spotify's share feature. Either way either fix the sharing feature or remove the format from the options.
Developer Response ,
Sorry about that! We just fixed that graphic in the latest update.
App is just okay
It’s nice to share music in this format, but the most basic and appealing format doesn’t even work. Over the course of two months, even after updates, I’m able to use all of the formats except one for whatever reason.
This app has been great for sharing music on instagram stories! I’ve been in love with it from the start and have been using it ever since! The only thing that I would like to have would be more graphics and colors. Over all great app! 💖💖💖
- iInnovate LLC
- 22.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 NoiseHub LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.