A new way to ride is here. Make getting around your city an exhilarating experience as you zoom through the streets in a faster, safer, more comfortable way with Shared zoomers.
Shared zoomers accelerate much faster than any alternative thanks to a more powerful electric motor, can zoom up any size hill with ease, have a range of up to 50 miles per charge and can be ridden sitting or standing.
How Shared Works:
- Open the Shared app and find a Shared zoomer nearby on the map.
- Unlock a zoomer by scanning it's QR code or entering it's ID.
- Take a fast, safe & exhilarating ride to your destination.
- Once you're done, park the Shared zoomer out of the way from foot traffic and end your ride.
Shared's Great For:
- Experiencing an exhilarating ride unlike any other alternative.
- Inter-city commutes.
- Riding with friends.
- Adventuring around your local area.
- Sharing a ride for date nights on Shared's 2 seater zoomers.
- Going to and from your shopping center.
- And more!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best scooters in Portland - give them a try if you see one
Had a blast riding these with friends today. We’re visiting Portland for the first time and this was a perfect way to get around. We went all over SW, NW and even crossed the bridge and back.
These scooters have way better acceleration and feel more substantial than the others. Also we got tons of attention from random people asking about them which was fun.
The only downside is that they have limited availability at the moment. We rode ours until the batteries were dead and couldn’t find anymore. To our surprise they swapped out the batteries while we took a nap :) So now we’re off to ride again. Hopefully they do well and get more of them on the streets.
Best form of transportation in PDX
Wow. I was skeptical. I refused to give in the the hype of city “scooters”, bikes and even the mopeds.. finally after much convincing and coaxing by my husband and son.. I did it. We visit Portland at least once a month, and seeing them scattered on the street was just not something I wanted to be a part of, but this “SHARED SCOOTER” was by far the best thing mode of transportation I have had the pleasure to use. I’m a believer. Highly recommend.
Have you ever wondered what awesome would feel like?
This thing is SICK!!! After my last ride dragging one of those Lime scooters down the waterfront I was seriously having some ci-trust-issues... These big wheel scooters are super comfy for zipping around downtown and not nearly as dorky as those Razor scooters. Can’t wait to see more of them popping up!
- Shared Technologies, Inc
- 57.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Shared Technologies, Inc. 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.