Remember to try Fish Fingers! & Dolphin Fingers! too!
"Live every week like it's SHARK WEEK!" - Tracy Jordan
**** THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST FINGER EATING SHARKS APP!!! BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!!! ****
** NEW IN v2: Hammerhead Sharks!!
** NEW IN v1.4: FEED YOUR FRIENDS TO THE SHARKS!
It's easy! Here's how:
- Set your background to the live camera, or an image of your friend (touch the menu in the top left of screen, and select Select Background)
- Double tap the screen where you want the sharks to attack!
- When you're ready, tap the Take Photo! button!
- Save your image, or share it on FaceBook!
Your friends (or enemies!) wont stand a chance!! :) **
Watch as your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch fills with water and vicious, real 3D, sharks begin to swim around your screen!
- Too many aquariums claim to be 3D, but they're just flat pictures of fish floating around your screen being boring! Shark Fingers has REAL 3D SHARKS! They swim in all directions and can be viewed from any angle! They're really 3D! And they CHASE YOUR FINGERS!
- INTERACT WITH YOUR SHARKS! Touch the screen and watch the sharks hunt for your finger. But be careful not to lose your fingers... once you're bitten and there is blood in the water, the sharks may go into a frenzy!
- MORE THAN 1 SHARK! You'll have a whole bunch of sharks to deal with, not just 1 boring old shark!
- BLOOD!! Not for the feint hearted! Not only does your finger bleed when bitten, but if you bleed it enough, it tints the water red! Ouch!!
- LIVE CAMERA BACKGROUND! Set the background of your shark tank to the input from your camera and feed your friends to the sharks!
- TAKE UNDERWATER PHOTOS AND SHARE THEM ON FACEBOOK!
- USE ANY IMAGE you like as the background to your aquarium! Simply select any image from your photo library and it'll look like your iPhone or iPad is full of water, and full of 3D sharks! See what your Uncle Harry looks like with sharks chewing on his ears, or what your car would look like underwater, or your cat, your messages, any image you want!! Want more ideas? Visit: www.UselessiPhoneStuff.com!
- Tilt your iPhone, watch the water move! Just like that time you tried to pick up your real aquarium and all the fish fell out, but... not!
Visit www.UselessiPhoneStuff.com for more info, and drop us a line if you have feedback!
Enjoy! And beware of the sharks!!
FASTER and DEADLIER SHARKS!
Updated for iOS 8.
Updated for iPhone 6 / 6Plus.
Updated for 64bit.
Ratings and Reviews
Please add people
This is a really good idea. However it could use some improvement. It would be cool if you could put people into the tank and watch the sharks eat them. Also you should be able to add fish for the sharks to eat. I have read reviews and most of the reviews also suggest having people. You should also be able to unlock different species of sharks. Maybe boats to PS will you please update some of the other games you have like zombie fingers and fish fingers I have iOS 11 and can’t play them on my iPad although I do love them on my phone
This is absolutely the best App I have, or ever wish to have! Brilliantly done. Can I make a few suggestions for the future? 1) Provide the ability to feed the sharks (with a wide variety of food). Imagine the possibilities! 2) Provide a way to name each shark. 3) Have other sea creatures that can be added to the tank. And my favorite (and maybe most challenging): Let each shark take on it's own personality over time. They can become more angry and aggressive if we feed some sharks but not others. Pretend to feed a shark but take the food away at the last moment, tap on the glass and annoy them, etc. Some sharks could flourish while others become withdrawn and very anti-social. I get excited just thinking about it. Well done!
It's a good way to kill a few minutes waiting to see the doctor. 💢BUT WAIT!💢 Take a gander around for actual shark victims in the waiting room, first, before dragging this bad boy out. Some might find it a tad offensive under the circumstances.
I don't see the difference between the paid and free versions. I have both and I can't put my finger on it ('scuse the pun).
Should you get it? Go ahead! But be forewarned: if you have an iPod touch, you will NOT be able to access the live video background. I know YOU know that, but you'd be surprised how many iPod touch users complain that the app's live video feature is broken.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.