Remember to try Fish Fingers! & Dolphin Fingers! too!
"Live every week like it's SHARK WEEK!" - Tracy Jordan
**** THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST FINGER EATING SHARKS APP!!! BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!!! ****
** NEW IN v2: Hammerhead Sharks!!
** NEW IN v1.4: FEED YOUR FRIENDS TO THE SHARKS!
It's easy! Here's how:
- Set your background to the live camera, or an image of your friend (touch the menu in the top left of screen, and select Select Background)
- Double tap the screen where you want the sharks to attack!
- When you're ready, tap the Take Photo! button!
- Save your image, or share it on FaceBook!
Your friends (or enemies!) wont stand a chance!! :) **
Watch as your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch fills with water and vicious, real 3D, sharks begin to swim around your screen!
- Too many aquariums claim to be 3D, but they're just flat pictures of fish floating around your screen being boring! Shark Fingers has REAL 3D SHARKS! They swim in all directions and can be viewed from any angle! They're really 3D! And they CHASE YOUR FINGERS!
- INTERACT WITH YOUR SHARKS! Touch the screen and watch the sharks hunt for your finger. But be careful not to lose your fingers... once you're bitten and there is blood in the water, the sharks may go into a frenzy!
- MORE THAN 1 SHARK! You'll have a whole bunch of sharks to deal with, not just 1 boring old shark!
- BLOOD!! Not for the feint hearted! Not only does your finger bleed when bitten, but if you bleed it enough, it tints the water red! Ouch!!
- LIVE CAMERA BACKGROUND! Set the background of your shark tank to the input from your camera and feed your friends to the sharks!
- TAKE UNDERWATER PHOTOS AND SHARE THEM ON FACEBOOK!
- USE ANY IMAGE you like as the background to your aquarium! Simply select any image from your photo library and it'll look like your iPhone or iPad is full of water, and full of 3D sharks! See what your Uncle Harry looks like with sharks chewing on his ears, or what your car would look like underwater, or your cat, your messages, any image you want!! Want more ideas? Visit: www.UselessiPhoneStuff.com!
- Tilt your iPhone, watch the water move! Just like that time you tried to pick up your real aquarium and all the fish fell out, but... not!
Visit www.UselessiPhoneStuff.com for more info, and drop us a line if you have feedback!
Enjoy! And beware of the sharks!!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
FASTER and DEADLIER SHARKS!
Updated for iOS 8.
Updated for iPhone 6 / 6Plus.
Updated for 64bit.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please add people
This is a really good idea. However it could use some improvement. It would be cool if you could put people into the tank and watch the sharks eat them. Also you should be able to add fish for the sharks to eat. I have read reviews and most of the reviews also suggest having people. You should also be able to unlock different species of sharks. Maybe boats to PS will you please update some of the other games you have like zombie fingers and fish fingers I have iOS 11 and can’t play them on my iPad although I do love them on my phone
3 things I would consider if I were you.
I want to have the sharks eating people, like maybe have them on the boat or swimming and the sharks start biting the limbs and head off and just munch out. Make it look real! Haha The 2nd thing is I want to have the sharks super smart and fast killer sharks like the movie "Deep blue sea" and 3rd but best idea is I want Jaws swimming around in there. Get a big giant killer shark in the and when Jaws eats humans or seals, Jaws really gets crazy on them. So 3 things, get some humans for the sharks to munch on, get some super fast strong intelligent killer sharks like the movie "Deep blue sea" & get the ultimate king shark of them all... JAWS!!! That will make this app awesome!!!
Bought this ad free when the iPhones came out . Then after a while tossed it into the ole library. Years later, I downloaded it and!!! They remembered me! No charge! . It really kinda restores the faith in app developers! Ten stars for you guys!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.