***** 'It’s a little slow to start, but Sharp Minds is a pretty satisfying math puzzler' - 148apps.com
***** 'A cool math puzzle that’s easy to play yet challenging… A great app to have fun with adding numbers!' - funeducationalapps.com
***** 'I would wholly recommend parents who allow their kids to play on their smartphones to let them play this game instead of Angry Birds or Candy Crush - the game educates effectively without feeling forced like purebred learning games, something like Sudoku' - Horace Wallpool
Do you want to get your cognitive juices flowing? Are you getting bored playing all those „puzzle“ games in which you don't need any concentration? Want to see how much you can focus?
Do you enjoy solving puzzles? Do you like to keep your psych sharp? This number puzzle game might be just the thing for you!
Solve unique and challenging puzzles by adding numbers! How difficult can addition up to ten or twenty be? Find out in this fun puzzle game which really drains your mental energy completely.
Achieve OM and Zen playing Sharp Minds!
Free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No hidden charges.
Also no matching, crushing or flapping! Just blue and yellow squares with numbers inside J
Requires the ability to count to twenty and at least one finger. :)
Sharp Minds features:
- Hundreds of levels
- Increasing difficulty and variety
- Unlockable characters and chapters
- Global leaderboards
- Special power-ups
Start training your brain with this cool math game!
Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook for the latest news:
A big THANK YOU goes to everyone who played Sharp Minds!
Behold Puzzle Freaks! The new MIND BLOWING – BRAIN SHARPENING – BOREDOM SQUASHING update is here! This version is made because…
…we listen. You – our precious players - sent us a lot of comments about the game, what is good, what is not so good, and we implemented a bunch of those suggestions into our game. This version brings :
* New, improved, progressive tutorial. It seems that first version of tutorial was not explanatory enough. So we made it better. We hope so :)
* Not so steep learning curve anymore. You don't have to be a rock climber to conquer Sharp Minds. Just incredibly smart…or darn persistent…
* You got some great results playing Sharp Minds, you achieved greatness? Now you can brag about it. If there is Internet connection available, the whole digital world can know about your success :)
* New, easy to use Leaderboards connection. To check if anybody else is playing Sharp Minds at all :)
* This is a puzzle game, but actually…it is a war game, war between DIGS (blue) and NEGS (yellow). Now, there is a friendly DIG face accompanying you while you try to eliminate NEGS from the board. It will boost your morale or distract you. It is up to you :)
* There are ads now in the game. They pop out quite often. NOT! Sharp Minds are STILL the one and only (almost), TOTALLY FREE game. No ads, no in-app purchases, no hidden costs…just plain FREE!
* Some bug fixes…you don't wanna know ;)
* We STILL did not implemented music into the game. Why not? Well, Mozart is apparently dead for some time and Hans Zimmer is working on another „Pirates of the Caribbean“ movie…but music is coming in our next BIG update!
Ratings and Reviews
Unique and Fun!
I really enjoy this game. Once you learn the rules, which the tutorial is very helpful, it's quite a lot of fun. Very different but not frustrating at all. Just enough challenge to make it interesting!
I'm glad I downloaded this game. It's extremely polished and attractive. The graphics are clear and sharp. The game is fun to play. The action is smooth and fluid. New elements of play are introduced in a very easy-to-understand way. In short, I like it a lot and look forward to progressing through the levels.
I love sudoku but am getting tired of it and this is a great new diversion.
- Sasa Stublic
- 178.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015 DreamVis
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.