Attention iOS 8 Users! There is a bug that causes ShatterBall to crash on iOS 8. We are working on a fix.
Super easy to learn and crazy fun to Play! ShatterBall Lite includes the first 19 levels in the full version of ShatterBall. The full version of ShatterBall consists of 70 levels that you must conquer to prove your awesomeness.
The ShatterBall experience is unique, but gameplay can be described as a combination of mini golf, billiards, and pinball, but with a puzzle flare. You can learn to play ShatterBall in a matter of seconds. However, each new level offers a complexity that will make you feel truly awesome as you advance through the game.
You can bounce your glass ball off of bouncy objects, but you'll need to avoid hitting the concrete blocks or metal pipes which make it shatter. With a multitude of moving and spinning objects, it will take some skill and strategy to get your ball to its goal. Use your expert aim and timing skills to get your glass ball to the star, and light it up.
* Exciting, intuitive gameplay with precision ball control
* Physics based interactions between the glass ball and other objects
* 19 unique, beautifully rendered, fun-filled levels that can be played and played again to your heart's content
* Sweet sounds and smooth animations
* Progress is auto-saved after each level is beat
* Every level has been thoroughly tested and is beatable. If one method isn't working for you, try changing angles, speeds, and which objects to bounce off of.
* If you decide that you set your ball's speed too slow, you can start the level over quickly by triple-tapping the screen to bring up the pause menu, then tapping the Restart button.
* You can drag your glass ball from anywhere on the screen while the ball is within the control area (the flashing box), but you will lose control of your ball as soon as it goes outside of the control area.
* 11 New Levels! 19 total in Lite Version!
* iOS5 and retina screen compatibility
* You can now adjust the game difficulty to "Easy" or "Wicked"
* Now a universal iPad / iPhone app
* New round bouncies and breakers!
* Improved graphics, stereo sounds, dynamic lighting!
* You can now drag the ball with your finger anywhere on the screen
* Zoom in and out by pinching
* Now you can catch the ball when it comes back into the flashy box
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is fun and all but I wish there were more levels and I really don't wanna pay for the full version! Also when u r playing this and listening to music it's hard to focus on the music cause of the sound affects which are cool but I WANNA LISTEN TO MY MUSIC NOT THE APPS!!!!!!!!
Maybe the full version will have more levels that are challenging but its not worth having something like this on your iPad a game like this requires a lot of levels thats why you find them free online is because it's easy to do
I'm not going to get the full version not because its not fun is just playing this took me one minute to campleet the game. Not that fun
Really good, But...
This is a great app. It's fun, cool looking, and addicting. I know it's a lite version, but you could at least add a few more levels. Now that I beat them all in like 5 minutes, there is really no point of keeping it.
The developer, TegTap, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TegTap, LLC
- 22.9 MB
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 4.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © TegTap
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.