Shazam Encore - the best of Shazam without the ads!
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
You can now search your Shazam history! Go to Library > Shazams and swipe down to show the search box, where you can filter by song or artist name.
For those of you Shazaming via Apple Watch, please update to watchOS 5 to keep enjoying the app.
Ratings and Reviews
This wonderful app, is a must have app! It allows me to find music globally! I use it to find out who the artist is, from the singers to the backup musicians in the group. On radio’s, television, to movie soundtracks in the theaters! From all generations! Don’t know what I’d do without it! Saves my sanity, now that they’ve closed almost every record store in Hawaii! The hours I use to spend in my youth. Reading and researching all kinds of music, looking for something new to share with my family and friends. Now I have it all at my fingertips in seconds! With the option to watch in on videos, or download to my phone. I can share it online on my Facebook page, with my friends and family in the mainland. Along with the great island music, we have here in Hawaii! I can’t live without it now! So addicted! Do yourself a favor and download “Shazam App” immediately!
Luv & Aloha Kathi Jo
It was perfect, until the updated started
I've had this problem with just a few apps...that I didn't just delete, or with whos developers I am still fighting to have them stop billing me; you get the app (and in this case, pay $4.99), it works great, and you really enjoy using it, or in the case of a navigational app, you depend on it. Then, the update notices start. And it sounds all good to you, so update. Right now this app has been in some state of suspended, useless limbo. The message states that "even though you have paid for this app," it cannot be updated unless you connect to your computer, open iTunes or whatever, Blah, Blah, Blah. I am no where near my Mac. Is this developed for a Mac computer, or for an iPhone? I must have been mistaken, because I thought it was the latter.
Screw your poorly designed improvements, and give me back the original app. Too many app developers are travelling this road. It's highley problematic. Only a cell phone company could screw up a Mac product, and really, Mac, get a tighter reign on this kind of thing. You don't look open and innovative, you look stupid and out of control.
Essential to my love for music
I have used Shazam for so many years.. I use it all the time because music is a passion for me... music is a part of me.. my friends used to tease me in a restaurant or store If background music was playing & I heard anything that I might be interested in, but didn’t know who was making that beautiful sound.. I always whip out my phone & hit Shazam, I’ve built many of playlist from shazamed music, many times of music I would’ve never heard of if not for my ...shazamed from my Shazam’s... I am a fan if not a Shazam addict I’m sure there are other similar apps but I guarantee from experience this one is tried and true dependable!!
- Shazam Entertainment Limited
- 53.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.