Shazam Encore - the best of Shazam without the ads!
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com
Ratings and Reviews
It’s like an infant that never grows up
I would like to first say I love this app...
Like everybody else I have been using this app for years. It’s simply amazing to be able to find what exactly is a piece of music is that you love so much but never knew either the name or who wrote and performed it.
The reason and the only reason I put two stars is because my passion my only time to be able to do this is my hour, Hour and a half commute every morning and evening. I enjoy Shazaming the music that brings happiness peace harmony excitement passion call during my endless rides that we all must make turn earn a living but Listening to music, that gets me through the day... and I’m not big on social media but this is the one thing I enjoy to do is to share the music that brings peace to my soul.
Having said that again you have to jump through so many hoops and hit so many buttons just to post a song on Facebook why can’t it remember each time what I want to do and not have to hit pick through the options every single time. Seriously, it’s retarded. Nowww!, just to clarify I’m not making fun of anybody who has learning disabilities, to anybody who is dyslexic or ADD like myself but really it’s just and expression so please forgive me if I insult anybody out there❤️
This wonderful app, is a must have app! It allows me to find music globally! I use it to find out who the artist is, from the singers to the backup musicians in the group. On radio’s, television, to movie soundtracks in the theaters! From all generations! Don’t know what I’d do without it! Saves my sanity, now that they’ve closed almost every record store in Hawaii! The hours I use to spend in my youth. Reading and researching all kinds of music, looking for something new to share with my family and friends. Now I have it all at my fingertips in seconds! With the option to watch in on videos, or download to my phone. I can share it online on my Facebook page, with my friends and family in the mainland. Along with the great island music, we have here in Hawaii! I can’t live without it now! So addicted! Do yourself a favor and download “Shazam App” immediately!
Luv & Aloha Kathi Jo
When I first got Shazam it was great! Then you did some upgrades and changes which were not so good; however several months later you did additional upgrades which again made the app great! However recently the app keeps blanking out on me will not retain my Shazam history and I am very frustrated by this as I am trying to retain my history in order to purchase music. I have at times Shazam music and found a new artist that I like and then purchased several songs by those artists later even introducing those artist to other people. The retained history is now too difficult to access! You need to repair the problems with Shazam or you will start losing customers me to start with! You are making too many efforts to try to get me to upgrade purchases to the product it is something that I, as well as many others, do not enjoy having foisted on us, so please stop keeping us from using our product simply in an effort to attempt to get us to purchase upgrades. Back in the day that was called a bait and switch and in most states is it legal! Make what we purchased user friendly and we will NOT be searching for other apps to ID and purchase new and old music!
- Shazam Entertainment Limited
- 57.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.