Sheepshead - the classic card game, finally available on your mobile device!
The first app to offer both 3 and 5 handed Sheepshead, with a multitude of game play settings, and achievements. The streamlined app makes it a breeze to pick up and play for a few minutes or for hours as you challenge the computer, and try to capture all of the achievements.
here are some of the features Sheepshead Pro has to offer:
* 3 Handed Game- a first on the App Store!
* 5 Handed Game - choose your favorite mode to pick a partner.
* Pick your partner with a Fail Suit or Jack of Diamonds - it's your choice.
* Track your stats - including game, hand, and pick stats.
* Achievements - keep entertained for hours with multiple achievements to shoot for.
* Leasters, doublers, re-deals, and ability to crack.
* A simple and intuitive user interface.
New in version 1.0.14 - more stability, more fun!
- fixed freezing issue at the end of some leasters.
- fixed hands won/lost calculations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My biggest gripe about this game ap is that the 'other' players don't know how to through off. For instance, if I'm picker and I lay down the queen of spades and my partner has the queen of clubs, my partner will play it instead of playing a higher point trump or a lower power trump.
Also, when selecting no trick leaster the ap will freeze at the end of the round and you have to start a new game. Very annoying.
I really enjoyed this game at first, but lately I’m frustrated. It was posted before that the computer doesn’t know when to play a counter trump verses it’s highest one as a partner. Also, after playing several games, I notice the fact that you have to re-deal a lot or the players elect to play a leister.
Good for practice
The automatic players don't have all the forethought of human players but that's to be expected. I also don't like the way that when everyone passes, the dealer picks redeal , doubler, or leaster. There should be an option to set one of those three as the default when no one picks. Don't like that part at all.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.