Sheets manages your PDF Sheet Music collection and syncs it with Google Drive.*
Add new files on your iPad and Sheets will upload them to the Google Drive folder you have chosen during setup. Add new files to the Drive folder and Sheets will download them during the next sync.
Having such a backup means that you don't have to worry about losing or breaking your iPad and it makes it very easy to transfer your collection and all of the associated metadata if you decide to upgrade to a new iPad in the future.
- Backup and Sync PDFs to Google Drive
- Rename files on your iPad
- Add Metadata to your Sheet Music (Composer, Opus, Number ...)
- Sheets will guess Metadata of new files from the filename
- Naming Conventions for easy renaming
- Double Pages in Landscape Mode
- Create custom collections of files
- Open an entire such collection as if it's one large PDF
- Import existing files from a Google Drive folder
- The viewer renders the next page ahead of time, so it's ready when you need it
- Delete files locally and redownload them later from Google Drive
- Search and Filter options
- Sort Options
- Clean and Simple Design
- No Ads or Features locked behind In-App Purchases
Sheets currently does not offer the possibility to annotate your PDF files. If this is an essential feature to you, then you will probably find another app that suits your needs better.
App Privacy Info:
Personal information is only collected by Google and only if you decide to use the optional Google Drive backup feature.
The developer of this app does not collect any personal information whatsoever.
* A Google account is required to use the Backup and Sync feature. The synchronization has to be initiated manually each time.
- Fixed network connectivity issues
- Fixed the rendering of cropped and rotated pages
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Please fix the sort feature
I use this app a lot, especially since I broke my wrist and had difficulty turning my music. Now I don’t want to use paper music anymore, as it is wonderful not to make paper rustling during performance. It has also made my fellow musicians jealous of my ability to read my music in dim lighting.
The latest version messed up the ability to order music. The custom sort does not work anymore. Now, I can’t put my music in performance order. (This is a huge problem)
I use genius scan to turn my paper music into PDFs, and import them (works great). If this app could somehow let me annotate my PDF, I would rate this app a 10 (I know scale is to 5).
Hi! I just released an update which fixes some bugs concerning sorting pieces by title. However, I am not able to reproduce any issues regarding the custom sort option.
I'll just go through some points so that you can make sure that they aren't causing this issue:
- Make sure that you are in the Library and have "Custom" selected as the sort option
- Since the v2.0.0 update, there is no more "Edit" button. In order to reorder your pieces, you have to touch and hold the one that you want to move and then you can drag it around to change the order.
- You can also create custom collections from the music in your library. You can reorder the pieces in a collection independently of the custom order inside of your library.
Collections should be very practical for performances, since you can put all of the pieces of a performance into their own collection, order them based on the performance and then open them all at once as if they were one long PDF.
- Please also make sure that you have the "Keep Local Order during Sync" option enabled in the Settings, so that your custom order doesn't get reset with every sync.
If you can still reproduce the issue, it would be great if you could give me a more detailed description of how you are trying to reorder the pieces and what exactly happens when the reordering "doesn't work". Do the pieces jump back to their original position? Does the order reset after every sync?
The more information I have, the faster I'll be able to figure out what the issue is and fix it :) Thanks for the patience and I hope your wrist is doing better!
Mostly great, weird glitch
This app would get 5 stars if I could figure out why sometimes a file will look normal as a PDF, but when I move it to sheets, the pages are sideways or upside down, and there seems to be no way to reorient them in the app.
Thanks for letting me know about this! This bug should now be fixed with the latest update (2.1.1). If you still have PDFs that don't render correctly, please let me know.
You can contact me directly at keiwando.com/contact
I use this app when I play with chords and sheets to practice, Wifi has been fixed. Thanks!
Hi! I'm sorry about that! This issue should now be fixed with the latest update (2.1.1). If you still experience any problems, please let me know.
You can contact me at keiwando.com/contact
Der Entwickler, Keiwan Donyagard, hat darauf hingewiesen, dass die Datenschutzrichtlinien der App den unten stehenden Umgang mit Daten einschließen können. Weitere Informationen findest du in den Datenschutzrichtlinien des Entwicklers.
Mit dir verknüpfte Daten
Die folgenden Daten werden möglicherweise erfasst und mit deiner Identität verknüpft:
Die Datenschutzpraktiken können zum Beispiel je nach den von dir verwendeten Funktionen oder deinem Alter variieren. Weitere Infos
- Keiwan Donyagard
- 11.4 MB
- Erfordert iPadOS 11.0 oder neuer.
- © 2016 Keiwan Donyagard
- Voluntary Contribution 0,99 $
- Voluntary Contribution 4,99 $
- Voluntary Contribution 1,99 $
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.