SSH client designed for usability and performance.
RELIABLE AND FAST
- Hardware accelerated text rendering.
- Robust terminal emulation based on the PuTTY engine.
- Works great with programs such as 'screen' and 'irssi'.
CONTROL WITH GESTURES
- Default gestures optimized for irssi. Just swipe to switch channels or to scroll up and down.
- Fully customizable. Any keypress or action can be attached to any gesture.
- Save user credentials and configure a remote command such as ‘screen -rd’ to connect with one tap.
- 3D touch support. Connect directly from the iOS home screen.
- Easily bind custom actions to buttons on the keyboard toolbar.
- Works with custom iOS keyboards such as SwiftKey.
OPEN LINKS AND SELECT TEXT
- Familiar iOS text selection experience. Long-press on text to show the selection controls.
- Copy and paste text.
- Select a URL to easily open it in the web browser.
- Terminal color themes. Choose your favorite from the several themes included or make your own.
- Key file authentication support. Import an existing private key, or create a new key and export the public key.
- Host key verification and management.
- Agent forwarding (OpenSSH servers only).
- Keep connections alive in the background for up to 3 minutes (maximum allowed by iOS.)
- Plenty of other configuration options.
Please note that some features require a paid upgrade. You can try all features for free for a limited time.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the app to crash when using Face ID.
- Fixed UI issues when using the application in split view mode on iPad.
- Fixed key combinations with more than one modifier key not being properly recognized (when using a bluetooth keyboard).
- Function keys (F1, F2, F3 etc.) are now easily accessible through a single button on the keyboard toolbar.
- Font now supports glyphs from the Nerd Fonts project (including Powerline symbols etc.).
- Full support for Ed25519 keys, including authentication, generation and import/export.
- Host key verification and management.
Arviot ja arvostelut
Fantastic app at fantastic value
This is definitely a first rate SSH app, and the 14 day free trial of premium features gives you a chance to really test drive it before committing. The premium upgrade is downright cheap, and a no brainer. I suggest everyone get it ASAP. 4.5 stars for the background connection issue I mention next.
My only issues so far: 1) It would be nice if the app at least notified you when it was about to close a connection while in the background. Termius does this on it’s free plan, and has a work around to keep connections open even longer on their much more expensive premium plan. 2) Mosh support would be nice. 3) I feel like the developer is unknown, and their website doesn’t even mention this app. Very strange considering how well executed this app seems.
Almost perfect. Just needs mosh support.
The custom keyboard functionality puts this head and shoulders above the other ssh apps available for iOS. The limit of 3 minutes in the background is a real pain but, since only Blink and, the ridiculously priced Termius have mosh it is not something to loose a star over. It is possible to use tmux and re-attach after each disconnect to minimize the effect this behavior has on one's workflow but doing so is a kluge.
Please, please add mosh support and thank you very much for creating such a great app.
My tried and true ssh app still hasn’t added support for iPhone X. Tried a few other apps and landed with this one. Clean, sexy and simple. Upgraded to pro right away. Hate that other apps charge a yearly fee. That’s crazy.
Just received the latest update. In my last review, I asked for Nerdfonts. As I was reviewing the new features, I was excited to see them added! The other features added are clearly from power users and very welcome! Thanks!
Kehittäjän vastaus ‚
Thank you for the great review and the suggestion! I am considering adding new fonts and your recommendation is appreciated.
Jopa kuusi perheenjäsentä voi käyttää tätä appia, kun Perhejako on käytössä.