Create your own presentation and worship media with your iPhone and store it with your free ShiftWorship.com account. Shift makes it easy.
We’ve been making media for worship services and other presentations for over a decade - and now it’s your turn. Take a photo of anything - or grab one from your photo library - and turn it into a beautiful background, slide or splash screen in just moments.
- Shoot what you see or grab an existing photo
- Select from HD, SD or Triple Wide formats, depending on your projection set-up
- Apply filters made especially for backgrounds and presentation slides: your free ShiftWorship.com account provides you with access to over 200 still filters and motion overlays!
- Adjust your image for brightness, saturation, contrast, color and blur
- Want motion? Pick from a wide variety of motion overlays with flare, shine, particles and movement
- Use text preview to test your media for readability
- Save media to your ShiftWorship.com account, then download to a computer or other device
- Share your creations via email, your camera roll, or social media (#madewithshift)
You’ll be a master media creator in no time. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
NOTE: motion overlays are not supported on devices older than iPhone 4S, iPad 2, and 5th-generation iPod; Some triple-wide stills will not render correctly on iPhone 4.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome but Lacking
I really love the concept of this app and it executes that concept perfectly! Really well made and intuitive. The only thing it lacks is diversity. I am currently using the iPhone version of this app on my ipad due to the fact that I have an old iphone that doesn't perform as well. As most know using iphone apps on ipads can be frustrating. Though this app performs well I'd love to see an Ipad version come out, at which point I would give this app 5 stars
Used to be good—-
This app used to be great. However, it isn’t working any longer when I go to overlay a motion on the photo. Please fix so can be used. Thanks.
I can only seem to use photos that were taken with my phone. If I import JPG photos from other sources, the app allows me choose them from the library, but then uses the last photo I successfully made into a background instead. Being that you can pan and zoom photos, it shouldn't be a problem if a photo comes from another camera as long as it's in the right format. Also, all the buttons/tapable items in this app are greyed out and always look like they are disabled. This caused much confusion for me when I first started using the app to create media until I realized that the buttons aren't actually disabled, they just have poor interface design. Downloading the extra packs of still and motion overlays was also buggy and confusing. It would say a pack had finished downloading and then you would go to try to use it and it would give you an error that it wasn't actually downloaded and it would start the download of that pack again. This app might be worth 99¢ if you can overlook the bugs, but it's definitely not worth the $4.99 they're charging for it. If you want to charge that much, maybe actually put some thought into the UX and eliminate the incredible number of bugs this has.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VMG, Inc.
- 138.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 VMG, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Particles $0.00
- Flares $0.00
- Dust and Scratches $0.00
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.