Are you looking for an easy way to find work that fits with your schedule? We have staffing agency partners that are Powered by Shiftgig™ in your local area! Find your agency at www.shiftgig.com/find-an-agency
Once you’re hired by a staffing agency you can:
- Browse and claim single shifts or long-term assignments.
- Get clear visibility into your estimated pay, pay rate, and other important details.
- See a job that you want to claim, but it’s already full? Add yourself to the waitlist to be the first to find out if that job opens up.
- Give feedback about your job so the app can make better suggestions based on the type of work you like!
Are you a worker who needs assistance? Visit www.support.shiftgig.com
Short and long-term work now appears in the "Upcoming" tab.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been working with Shiftgig for almost a year now and it’s a great company to work for! The staff is absolutely amazing! Great people you work with and always team players! Although there are glitches in the app that can be frustrating especially when you know there’s an event you want to work but can’t claim a shift due to the app messing up. Nevertheless, I love working with Shiftgig.
The app is malfunctioning and so is the company ......
I have been working with Shiftgig for the last 3 years on and off either full-time or part-time and I can’t get into my account right now to see my shifts that l claimed 4 days ago. When l login it’s showing that I’m under the interviewing process. I can’t submit any tickets to management because it’s not allowing me to view my account and I can’t get in contact with anyone from Human Resources either. I have or should l say, “HAD” a shift for this morning and another Shiftgig employee told me to check my email to find the company’s info to contact them. When u claim a shift u get a confirmation email and l totally forgot about that. So, l did. I spoke to the on-site manager and he told me that they didn’t need anymore workers. But I’m beyond upset with this company. I’m down right livid and disappointed. The company was nothing like it was 3 years when l started with them. If you are looking to apply with Shiftgig and you live in Chicago, don’t waste your time. All the locations are too far to travel for very little pay, for a few hours and they don’t have as many clients anymore. One client is out in Kenosha,WI and it’s only paying you $81 or $98 to work for 4 or 5 hours. That $80 or $90 bucks just paid for my gas. That’s not feasible for anyone who lives the inner city of Chicago. If I could rate no stars l definitely would.
Shiftgig Tampa - 3 Stars
As a college student looking for extra streams of income this is a great concept! However, there are ideas that should be addressed to better the app.
• When you claim a shift you should be able to adjust the hours. Ex: Dishwasher job is 5pm - 130am, the app should allow you to change the out time if necessary so that there is more coverage otherwise the jobs ended up not being picked up. (Maybe keep the minimum required hours to at least 4)
• Additionally, the Pay should be higher given the cost of living expenses in an area. Ex Tampa’s average monthly rent is $1000 for an apartment. At $10/hour even full time that’s $1600 ($10/hour for 40 hours for 4 weeks), the extra $600 I’d be lucky if I could afford the costs of a car and all the commuting I have to do. Possible idea to have companies be responsible for transportation through Uber or Lyft.
•Referral Program?? There should be one where it could be used as another form of income.
•Lastly there should be more advertising to get more companies to post jobs, so that there is an abundance of jobs available not just dishwasher positions.
- Shiftgig, Inc.
- 109 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2014 Shiftgig, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.