Want to book and negotiate orders online? Looking to improve your dispatch operations? Do you know how much time your drivers spend filling out BOLs? Googling accelerated invoicing?
● Run your business from your phone
● Import & manage all your booked orders
● Track payments
24/7 LOAD BOOKING
● Book orders instantly
● Negotiate pay and dates within the app
● Get notified about new orders on your routes
● Easy to use interface mobile ePOD
● Reduce time completing BOLs
● Instant file upload to cloud
● Keep your partners up to date with order status
● Automatically generate invoices after delivering a vehicle
● Instantly email your invoices and BOLs to your partners
GEOTAGGED BOLS AND VEHICLE PHOTOS
● Keep your claims to the minimum
● Securely store all your digital files in the cloud
LOADBOARD, DASHBOARD, EPOD
● Single page application (SPA)
● Native mobile app
● Latest technology
● API ready
Ready to be a super dispatcher?
For questions or feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
It is not recommended to use Ship.Cars while driving.
We update the Driver App regularly, so we can help you ship cars faster, easier, and safer. Get the latest version for all of the available features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
App is GARBAGE!!!
This app has let me down in so many ways! It freezes and crashes at any given time. It happens in the middle of inspections,after you’ve completed an entire BOL submission after finishing all the steps. Have had Bol’s syncing for an entire week. Oh and just today I even received information that after another Bol was syncing for a day now 4 out of 5 signatures are missing from same dealer whom definitely signed 5 times after each delivery inspection! This is ridiculous!!! I depend on this software and that it works efficiently. Not having Bol’s to submit to customers means no payment!!! This app is COMPLETELY GARBAGE!!!!!
Locks up iPads
1. This app is very confusing. Hard to except and assign a driver.
2. I get to the signature of pickup and locks up both on my iPad and iPhone.
3. You only get a picture of each side. If you want to get a better picture of a damaged (scratches or small dent) you can’t.
4. If you need help with this app you better be running bankers hours. And they will email you??? If I run into a problem mid loading I don’t have time to sit a wait till they e-mail me.
I have used many apps for auto shipping and this is by far the worst one I have ever seen.
Developer Response ,
Hello Sparetime Hauling Boss,
Firstly, thanks for taking the time to write a review.
We hear you on your first point. We are launching an update in January to help make assign & accept clearer. If you're interested in being a beta tester for this new feature- reach out to our support team at email@example.com.
Our team has looked into your second concern, and we aren't seeing this on our end, but if you give us more details we can dive into it more.
I'm happy to say your third request is already in the app today. On the inspection screen (after taking the photos of each side) there is a grey plus button that allows you to add more photos.
We are a start-up, so although our support team works 9AM-5PM- Monday through Friday, we hope to offer extended support hours soon! We know how hard working drivers are, and we want to respond as quickly as possibly.
Lastly, I'm sorry your experience with Ship.Cars hasn't been the best, but I hope you'll give the app another try. We recently launched a feature for drivers to create their own orders on the fly, and there will be more driver-centric features coming soon!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ship.Cars USA, LLC
- 98.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Ship.Cars USA, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.