Shipping for Business let you organize and ship orders easily, print address labels, check reports, communicate with customers and receive notifications right from your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
- Manage Shippings and Customers.
- Create and print address labels in standard A4/US Letter labels.
- Manage users from the app, assign roles, and monitor access.
- Authorize each device before use.
- Touch ID ready, for fast and secure access.
- Export your shippings to sleek PDF Reports.
- Share reports via Email, iBooks or many other compatible apps.
- Print reports directly using AirPrint.
- Customize header and footer information in reports.
- Create your own set of attributes for shippings.
- Show user photo or company logo on sign in.
- Define users and roles (Administrator, Manager, Worker).
- Predefined roles are the easiest way to limit users to perform a specific task, such as viewing, creating or modifying timesheets or projects.
- Allows you to grant access to each project.
- Assign users, roles, and branches to lists in just a few steps.
- Allows you to limit access and separate operations by branches, whether a branch is a store, location or department.
- The license and usage model is provided as a software service, licensed with a monthly subscription and hosted in the cloud.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
App takes advantage of exciting new macOS capabilities to deliver faster and more responsive experience.
Ratings and Reviews
This Subscription can be incredibly deceptive. Somehow, by accident, by mistake, or some other unknown circumstances.
I ended up with a subscription that I knew nothing about, unaware of how it ever happened. A subscription that I have never used, nor had I ever downloaded or even seen the app to even know the it exists.
All the while, without my knowledge, I'm being charged a monthly fee for absolutely nothing. There was no feedback from the company of any type. Which tells me, the company could careless about any thing. So what if it's an accident or if happened without your knowledge, it doesn't matter to them. They take your money anyway, knowing you are not using their services, or have an account with their company.
Can anything or anyone be more deceptive? I think not. Maybe that's how they choose to operate, by deception. If the company had any type of morals, deception would be unnecessary. They would openly welcome you to use their services and be upfront and foremost with everything.
By doing anything else, is simply stealing or robbing the consumer. Thieves are everywhere, deception is all around you, and it's all by simple and clever design.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Starkode Limited Company
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Starkode Limited Company
- In-App Purchases
- Single User $12.99
- Standard $7.99
- 3 Users $24.49
- 6 Users $49.99