SHOCKWAVE PROTOCOL is a gym-based program for building size and strength by fitness industry expert DH Kiefer. Backed by nearly two decades of research and consultation with the best exercise scientists in the world, Shockwave’s cutting edge techniques produce massive gains while preventing overtraining.
DH Kiefer, creator of the Dangerously Hard Core fitness brand, the powerfully effective Carb Backloading diet, and contributor to numerous fitness publications, uses these methods to train numerous physique and bikini competitors and fitness models.
Developed by the team at GAIN Fitness, makers of the top workout apps, Shockwave Protocol includes:
• CUSTOM WORKOUTS: multiple FREE workouts handcrafted by fitness experts. Just use the convenient filters to refine the workouts down to your desired duration, body parts, and fitness level.
• GAIN-GUIDED EXPERIENCE*: Our award winning workout experience coaches you through each exercise, rep, and rest with HD motion images, voice commands, and form cues spoken by real personal trainers.
• PROGRESS TRACKING: Track every set, rep, weight, and rest time. It’s so simple, you may not even notice it.
*Works well with or without headphones (recommended), an armband, a phone stand (recommended), and various workout equipment and phone handling scenarios. It also integrates seamlessly with your music player of choice.
Optimize muscle growth, shatter lifting plateaus and develop shocking strength and jaw-dropping muscle definition with the Shockwave Protocol.
Bugs be gone!
Ratings and Reviews
This is showckwave any more. you less then the free pdf know.
I purchased shockwave prodical generator. your update removed the generator and it removed key fetures from the shockwave protocol. It doesn't have Elecet reps or PSR sets. With out that this isn't shockwave protocol.
shockwave protocol come in a free pdf. The only reason to get this app was to get generated work outs and it doesnt' do that any more . And what it doe give is not even shockwave protocol
What happened? This is not Shockwave
Hadn’t used the app in a couple of years. Decided I wanted to shake things up and start doing Shockwave again. This app used to be great for that. I could generate a workout series based on equipment, time and level. No longer.
Now a worthless app. Don’t waste your time.
Terrible in workout
The idea is great but no matter what i do when it hits a psr workout it finishes my workout without me doing anything. Not something you want to pay $12 for and have to i terrupt your workout the whole time trying to mess with an app on your phone thats supposed to make it easy
- GAIN Fitness
- 58.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gain Fitness, Inc. 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Shockwave 1 Pack Bundle $4.99
- Shockwave 2 Pack Bundle $8.99
- Shockwave 3 Pack Bundle $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.