SHOEBOX Audiometry is the first clinically validated automated iPad Audiometer. Listed as a Class II medical device with the FDA and Health Canada, CE Class IIa, SHOEBOX is the most intelligent, modern, and user-friendly device that can be used for diagnostic threshold testing. Thanks to its Response and Environment Adaptive Control Technology (REACT™)—which includes monitoring ambient noise levels—SHOEBOX is optimized and validated for use outside of a sound booth. SHOEBOX Audiometry Standard Edition is ideal for performing hearing testing in settings including primary care practices, occupational hearing conservation programs, humanitarian missions, clinical trial ototoxicity monitoring, and more.
• Conforms to current ANSI, CSA, and IEC requirements
• Secure HIPAA compliant data backup to the SHOEBOX Data Management web portal to store and manage patient data and audiograms
• Automated pure tone air testing, with masking
• Assisted testing mode, for even faster test administration or for patients who require assistance
• 27 language options for the patient-facing screens in the automated test
• Built-in questionnaires to capture hearing health background information
• Pure Tone Average (PTA) automatically calculated and listed for each test ear
• Optional extended high frequency up to 16kHz
Support for iPad (8th generation)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SHOEBOX Ltd.
- 71.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Clearwater Clinical Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.