History of the fastest and the most furious entertaining Shogi begins here!
Shogi Wars, officially approved by Japan Shogi Association, is a completely new type of Shogi app with fancy performance, fantastic graphics and the world-class AI.
This app defies the common wisdom that Shogi is only meant for certain experts, allowing everyone from a novice to an expert to enjoy speedy match-ups online with different time controls: 10MIN, 3MIN, and 10SEC.
The app also provides offline match-ups with computers. And with the rank (dan/kyu) of Shogi Wars, players can apply for Menjo (dan diploma: from 6 dan to 5 kyu) that is also officially approved by Japan Shogi Association.
So come and experience a high realistic sensation of Shogi.
free to 3 battle a day
- unlimited play for monthly
- kishin x 4
•Super Premium ¥960
- unlimited play for monthly
- kishin x 10
- analysis ticket x 10
- voice select on game
- play professional shogi player
- kishin Quiz
•Subscription automatically renews monthly.
•Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
•Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
•Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
■How to restore your status of subscription
You can restore the status of subscription by logging in with your account at shogiwars.
Please log in to iTunes with the same Apple ID as you purchased subscription before playing Shogi Wars.
■How to turned off auto-renewal subscription
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
■Shogi Wars official twitter account
Added the ability to return to the game during matching.
Improvement of communication errors in matching.
Added a review of coaching games.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best shogi app for playing online.
- Most popular online shogi server (and you’ll usually find a game immediately)
- Cool animations and sounds
- Excellent ranking and pairing system (which can’t be abused by cherry-picking opponents)
- Achievements (in the form of trophies and limited avatars)
- Mobile app includes “weak” CPUs for offline practice
- Free accounts are limited to 3 rated games per day (though you can play unlimited games against friends)
- Only fast time controls are available (10MIN, 3MIN and 10SEC)
- Premium currency “kishin” allows users to purchase move suggestions during a game (though this currency is expensive, and helps to discourage “real” engine cheating)
- Newbies may have difficulty winning (and I suggest playing against the practice CPUs until you can beat them consistently)
Great game to get the hang of the game.
The games are fast pace but it helps you process faster and really get a feel for the game! Being able to play a fast pace will give you and advantage when you have more time.
Very fun game
This game is very fun to play. I think the key of this game is that we are able to complete level which is almost same as us. Personally think that way push me next level. I will catch level of “Habu Yoshiharu” soon.
- 549.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 HEROZ
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Subscription) $5.49
- Kishin×1 $0.99
- Kishin×13 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.