The Shonen Jump app is your official and trusted source to read the world’s most popular manga and comics straight from Japan.
READ MANGA FREE!
• Read the latest chapters from hit series FREE the same day they come out in Japan!
• Includes hit series like My Hero Academia, Jujutsu Kaisen, One Piece, and Boruto: Naruto Next Generations!
• New chapters weekly, with brand new series added regularly!
MEMBERS GET MORE!
• Becoming a member unlocks the Shonen Jump digital vault of 10,000+ manga chapters!
• Catch up on current hits from any point, revisit old favorites from the beginning, and discover new series
• Includes nearly every series Shonen Jump has published in English, including the mega-hits Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, Demon Slayer, Chainsaw Man, and Death Note! And lots more!
• ONLY $1.99/month (USD*)! Start your 7-day free trial today!
BUILD YOUR GRAPHIC NOVEL LIBRARY
• Get into a new series or finish collecting your favorites
• Read free previews of paid volumes before purchasing
• Includes the full Shonen Jump catalog, featuring series that inspired hit anime like One Punch Man, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures, and The Promised Neverland!
• Home of digital-exclusive series: Tokyo Ghoul Jack, Astra Lost in Space, and élDLIVE
ENJOY OUR ADVANCED READER
• Stream manga to read without filling up your device’s storage
• Download manga to read offline
• Bookmark your favorite moments
• Purchase once, read on any iOS device
• Use landscape mode to view awe-inspiring 2-page spreads as they were drawn
*Prices may vary to reflect your local currency.
Shonen Jump Membership Details
· All payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
· Monthly subscriptions will auto-renew through your iTunes account unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
· You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Questions? Comments? Please let us know at email@example.com
• Fixed an issue with the splash screen for some users
• Fixed display of Weekly Shonen Jump magazine issues in the Purchases and Downloads tabs
• Fixed display of certain series in the Purchases and Downloads tabs
• Fixed inability to open the Browse screen on iPads running iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Its great to have all this manga but
I’m a heavy reader and can go through a series quite quick. What I would love is if the app could keep track of the pages I'm on for various manga. cause some series when I go to the next chapter I'm already on the last page and scrolling through 600 chapters just to get to one 18 page chapter it is pretty long and sometimes mid scrool the app will crash, kick me out, then forget what page I'm on leaving me with scrolling another 5 mins to chapter 20 out of 670 then in between chapters I’m given ads to buy a physical copy of the manga.I’m already paying for online service why would I buy a physical copy? I mean I can understand trying to sell the PBs but honestly. it is a nuisance I say again I’m already paying for online service. You are transitioning to online service a majority of your PB sales will drop its inevitable. I will say PBs will sell themselves with out constantly reminding your premium subscribers that they exist.
Not saying every reader will strictly be online but in my opinion if I see a good series online a truly moving serialization I move heaven and earth for a PB in mint just to have on my shelf. End of rant
Good I’m concept but little issues hold it back
The content of this app is great, but it’s lacking so many basic UI features that hold it back. For one, if you’re reading in landscape mode at the end of the chapter it force rotates back to portrait to hit the next chapter button. After hitting the next chapter button you have to physically rotate back to portrait and then back to landscape to go back into reading it 2 pages at a time. Additionally, the next chapter button gets really annoying when you’re binging a series. Why can’t it just flow into the next chapter or auto go to the next chapter if you swipe while on the last page? It gets frustrating having to click the next chapter button especially on larger phones. Lastly, the 100 chapter limit for downloaded manga is fine, but it would be nice to have a “bulk delete” or an option to automatically remove a download after reading it. As is I have to click on each check mark and click confirm for every single chapter I want to remove to make room for new chapters. If those features aren’t available then maybe at least allowing the user to change the 7 day time period to be less time would be helpful as a sort of work around to bulk deleting downloaded manga. Additionally, the website allows for following manga but the app has no place to show which manga you follow. Why is that? Overall I think this app has potential and I will keep using it because the content is good. But the UX could be significantly better. Hence 3/5
It could have been five if not for common sense issues being resolved.
This is an amazing app with a library of incredible manga, and the $2 a month is an amazing deal. The only reason it didn’t achieve a five star rating from me was the lack of bookmarks making it a hassle to keep track of currently publishing manga and/or keeping track of what chapter you left off before closing the app. It would be great to have a favorites list where you can mark the mangas that you are following as well as a bookmark feature that allows you to tap the mangas name and it automatically puts you in the chapter and page you where reading. Also lately the chapters for MHA, Black Clover and other Friday published works are being published Sunday, this is a big problem because you guys are Shonen therefore why are pirated sites beating you to a punch in publishing speed? I have been spoiled of several chapters of MHA and Black Clover because of this. Other than these two big problems there’re several minor glitches of missing pages or pages not loading even if you are connected to strong internet meaning its a server info problem. If these issues are fixed i have no doubt in my mind that i will revise my 4star rating to a rightful 5star rating.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Viz Media iOS
- 43.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © VIZ Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Shonen Jump $1.99
- WSJ 13.03.18 $0.99
- WSJ 13.03.25 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.