Bringing too many cards in your pocket? Or too many different apps for every store? Or always forget to renew your membership or use your membership points?
Now you can digitise and centralise all your loyalty cards in one app. It's No Ad, and simple to use!
- Store all your loyalty cards, virtually unlimited
- Scan the card easily, app will crop for you automatically
- Or you can simply capture screen (the screen with QR code / barcode) from the original store app and save to this app
- Show your cards to the cashier in seconds
- Set reminder for each card
- Support Face ID or Touch ID with passcode to protect your membership information
You are welcome to donate inside the app (Menu button > Donate) via In-App Purchase to support this app if you are enjoying the features. Thank you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good. Almost great
This app could be everything I’m looking for. I wanted a place where I could store ALL my cards, not just “Apple- Friend” cards or tickets and passes. I also didn’t want an app bloated with ads, coupons, shopping lists, etc. I just want to reduce my physical wallet. Is that so wrong?
This app does nothing but store pictures of cards. IMHO that’s fantastic. However, it does fall a wee bit short so here’s my wishlist:
1) Fix the auto-crop. It doesn’t work. I want the end result to have clean edges that look like the card is actually in the phone, not just a photo. See Apple Wallet. It should look like that.
2) The “search” icon is misused. It took a while to figure out this is actually an edit feature. Change icon to the edit (pencil) icon instead.
3) Where’s the card search? As my list gets longer, how would I quickly search?
4) A barcode for the Card Holder number should display when the card is selected to make it easier for a cashier. Scanners won’t always work from a photo.
5) If there’s a barcode on the card, the app should be able to read it so I don’t have to manually enter.
6)More icons for things like medical, libraries, insurance, etc. I’m an adult. I don’t have many cards that should be represented by emoji-like puppy/kitten icons.
Otherwise great effort!!
Needs some work in that expiration dates don’t save correctly - 2017 is missing so all dates are off. Also can’t save images of both sides of card.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.