Run your business wherever you are. Whether you have one or multiple Shopify stores, this app makes it easy for you to manage your orders and products, connect with staff, and track sales.
• Fulfill, refund, or archive orders for each of your store locations
• Print packing slips and shipping labels
• Manage tags and notes
• Contact customers
• Add Timeline comments
• Track conversion right from your order details
• Create new draft orders and send them to your customers
• View fraud analysis
MANAGE PRODUCTS AND COLLECTIONS
• Add products manually or through barcode scan
• Create and update automated or manual collections
• Manage product tags and categories
• Define product and collection visibility on sales channels
• Sync with 3rd party sites to sell on Etsy, Amazon, eBay, and more
RUN MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
• Grow sales with a Google Smart Shopping campaign
• Create Facebook ads on the go
• Track results and get custom recommendations to improve your results over time
• Write new content for your blog
FOLLOW UP WITH CUSTOMERS
• Add and edit customer details
• Contact customers
• Create special discounts for holidays and sales
• Monitor discount code usage
REVIEW STORE PERFORMANCE
• View sales reports by day, week, or month
• Compare sales across your online store and other sales channels with a live dashboard
SELL ON MORE SALES CHANNELS
• Sell online, in-store and more
• Reach your customers wherever you're selling
• Sync inventory and orders across each channel
EXTEND YOUR STORE’S FEATURES WITH APPS AND THEMES
• Access your Shopify apps from orders, products, and customers, or right from the Store tab
• Browse our catalog of free themes and change your online store appearance
Shopify handles everything from marketing to payments, including mobile payments, a secure shopping cart, and shipping. Whether you want to sell t-shirts, jewelry, or clothes, Shopify has everything you need to run your ecommerce store.
• Bug fix: We fixed an issue that affected merchants with no customers where inaccurate information would be presented.
• Bug fix: We fixed an issue that prevented merchants from seeing customer information in certain scenarios.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Changed my life...
About 2 years ago, I was working 2 jobs while also attending college full time and still barely making it by. I honestly saw myself making no progress and my bank account hovered around 2k because of all the bills i had to pay. One day I literally thought to myself, “ i’m going no where and i need to do something about this. How can i make some extra money?” 1 hour later I read a blog online and learned about dropshipping with Shopify. Basically: build a website using a shopify theme and sell products on aliexpress at a markup. 2 weeks later I had my first website up. 1 week after that and i had already shut it down. I realized something i think most people don’t. It’s not as simple as people make it seem to be. I needed a vision, a plan, and the motivation/courage to act on it. I had a lot of ups and downs but long story short: 2 years later now my website is my full time job and i’m on track to bringing in over 1 million in revenue and 300k in profit this year. Crazy part is i only “work” 2 hours a day. Trust me: make it your passion, learn everything you can, adapt. Your hard work WILL pay off eventually. For me, it took about 1.5 years.
Terrifying scam business.
I have read several horror stories of the thievery these guys to do businesses, however I am speaking out as a customer it is just as scary. There is an invisible "account" that is made when you make a purchase on your desired website store. They store all your private information and do not let you edit or have any control over your account because the option simply doesn't exist. There's barely "customer service" for sellers, now imagine us customers who have 0% support. No phone number, no email to contact. All the while they resell your information to sketch 3rd parties and I have received tons of emails of linked Shopify businesses who's forced to sign me up upon a newsletter and harasses me to check out and buy something from their e-store. I have never signed up to have my information given away, all of that is done when making an order through a store you had no idea supported Shopify to begin with unless you start memorizing their layout. There are just many illegal and shady practices that are morally disgusting. This service also conveniently loves me mistakes on discount codes but once the order is received, consider your funds sapped from your wallet, because the online shops themselves are greedy and also refuses refunds in most circumstances unless required by law (sometimes). Internet fraud is in its height now more than ever and it's repulsing companies like this one you should avoid at all costs. Literally.
I started out on Etsy, I really took a leap of faith in getting Shopify but it has been doing really well for me!! I use the $29 a month option & I use my Facebook VIP group to refer everyone to the website to make their orders. They are every happy with shopping on it! I keep my Etsy as it still gets a lot of traffic, but when someone messages me on Etsy I refer them to our VIP group & website and that has helped me to grow a lot more!! I do hope to see improvements made where we don’t have to use as many apps for certain tasks. But other than that it has been great and really helped my business grow! If you don’t want a huge bill though, use the pirate ship app within the Shopify App Store and you will be charged immediately for your labels instead of it piling onto your Shopify bill! I learned that the hard way! Haha! I tried to use other platforms but found Shopify to be the most user friendly & professional looking. Take the plunge! As long as you’re working at it, you to can succeed! Thank you Shopify!
- Shopify Inc.
- 358 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Shopify
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.