ShopKeep turns your tablet into a powerful tool for running your business. Sell online and in person with software that works together. Available in the U.S. and Canada.
GET STARTED NOW FOR FREE
Download to get ShopKeep’s core point of sale features absolutely free.
• RING UP CUSTOMERS - Start selling today. The ShopKeep Register is intuitive and customizable.
• GET PAID - No cap on transactions, ever. Accept cash, credit, and debit cards.
• MANAGE UNLIMITED INVENTORY - Our system handles the most complex inventory with ease.
• SEE REPORTS - Get detailed sales and customer data.
• MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS - ShopKeep BackOffice is the one-stop dashboard that connects to your Register.
• STAY CONNECTED - The ShopKeep Pocket™ mobile app works with your Register and BackOffice to keep you plugged in when you’re on-the-go. You can even accept transactions and send invoices right on your phone.
Our Free plan covers one employee at one location. When you’re ready, upgrade right here in the App Store to ShopKeep Basic, ShopKeep Essential, or ShopKeep Advanced.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH PROFESSIONAL FEATURES
• SELL ON YOUR WEBSITE - Easily start a professional eCommerce store.
• LAUNCH ONLINE ORDERING AND DELIVERY - A must for restaurants in these challenging times.
• GET MORE FROM SHOPKEEP POCKET™ - Manage your business from your phone when you’re away from your business. Get advanced data, see your revenue in real time, and keep an eye on when employees clock in and out.
• OFFER GIFT CARDS - Both e-gift cards and the classic variety.
• FOLLOW THE LAW - Age-based sales restrictions make it easier to sell alcohol, cigarettes, and related items.
• SEE YOUR WHOLE BUSINESS - Data is power, all at your fingertips with advanced reporting.
• DECIDE WHO SEES WHAT - With custom employee permissions, you decide who has access to your business.
• GET PAID VIA TEXT MESSAGE - Speed up lines and make the checkout experience easier.
• SAVE TIME WITH QUICKBOOKS ONLINE - Send your transaction data to QuickBooks after every sale or shift.
• REACH YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH EMAIL MARKETING - Use the email addresses you gather from your customers to create a list with MailChimp.
• START A CUSTOMER LOYALTY PROGRAM - Turn first-time customers into regulars.
• MANAGE YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE - With a few clicks, you can share modified hours and more with every major online listing site, from Google to Facebook.
• GET 24 / 7 SUPPORT - Reach us via phone, text message, email, or chat.
ACCEPT ALL PAYMENT TYPES — SAFELY
ShopKeep Payments accepts contact-free payments, as well as credit, debit, and all the rest. (Or keep your own payment processor.)
CUSTOMIZE YOUR HARDWARE
Enjoy free delivery and a one-year warranty on everything you need, from tablet stands to money drawers to receipt printers.
WHO USES SHOPKEEP?
Retail stores, food + beverage businesses, and many businesses that don’t fall into traditional categories.
Visit https://www.shopkeep.com/mula to learn about our Terms & Conditions
This release contains key bug fixes and performance improvements to help keep your ShopKeep register running smoothly and efficiently!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seems to have lots of difficulty with Clover Card Reader. The transaction shows it goes through then returns to a screen that says to remove card after it’s all ready shown transaction complete. Lost numerous sales. Frustrating when you have a line of people waiting to order and embarrassing when you have to keep asking if you can rerun their card again. Have had tech support help us through other issues with processing. Otherwise ShopKeep itself is great and helpful
I wish it worked properly
If it worked without all the problems it would be good. We have over 4200 items. Pretty busy store. Current problem is app has to be restarted every other day. Always when there is a line at the register. Employees have to call me and if I’m by a computer then I can deactivate and reactivate, otherwise they have to call the 1-800 number and sit on hold. New updates from apple cause problems. We can’t update computer until they fix current problem. Been with tech a few times about app problem and the last one said they don’t know what it is and they hope it fixes itself soon. I’ve replaced all hardware and done everything I can. Had to put a post it note on our Clover saying unable to use Apple Pay at this time. I really wish Apple or someone with the tech capabilities would buy Shopkeep and fix all the problems. I’ve had to close the store early a few times due to ShopKeep problems. Lost revenue. I am having to spend over a grand more to add a second register so hopefully when one freaks out, we have another. I have too much money and time invested in shopkeep to give up now. But I am starting to look around for better systems. Very very frustrated. The response, I’m sure, will be the same generic response everyone else has been getting.
Developer Response ,
We would like the opportunity to assist you. In order to do this we need your account information and best contact information. Please email this information to email@example.com so that we may begin investigating.
The ShopKeep Team
Don’t waste your time and money!!
I have used ShopKeep for three years and will no longer. System keeps getting worse. How about actually fixing something before you add something new. How about customer service that can actually help. I have never once gotten an issue resolved. They eventually blame apple for the problem before hanging up on you. If you want a system that constantly doesn’t send orders to the kitchen, can’t find printers, can’t connect to credit card readers, makes something they refer to as “ghost checks”, orders disappear only to reappear days later or credit transactions that never finish going through because of some bug in the system then shopkeep is it. Gotta love angry customers yelling at you while you try to do something as simple as swipe a credit card, but as usual you have to reboot the iPad and then restart the card reader two maybe three times for it to finally connect. This a constant problem with apparently no end in sight. There are much better companies out there that actually care if their systems work and not cost monetary losses to your business. This system is literally the worst one I’ve ever used.
Developer Response ,
We're so sorry to hear about your experiences with ShopKeep, and we'd like to help make things right. Please send your ShopKeep account name and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org so our Care team can assist.
The ShopKeep Team
- 452 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ShopKeep.com Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Essential $99.99
- Basic $49.99
- Advanced $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.