What's Cooking in the Chef Club?
There are over 100 new Shopkins to collect! Miss Sprinkles, Buncho Bananas, Nina Noodles, Fleur Flour, Berry Tubs, Bessie Bowl and more have all joined Bubbleisha, Jessicake, Donatina and Peppa-Mint in the Chef Club!
Trace, connect and pop the Chef Club Shopkins to earn high scores and rewards! Bring your favorite Shopkins with you for help in the kitchen!
The Shoppies are having fun in the kitchen too! How many challenges can you complete?
Scan your Chef Club Shopkin toys into the recipe list and earn rewards in the game!
- 119 New Shopkins to collect
- Collect and complete 21 recipes
- Take your Shopkins with you as helpers when you play
- Each Shopkin has a unique way of helping you! Find out who fits your play style
- Scan in your real-world Shopkins and earn rewards as you play
- Complete challenges and daily tasks
- Collect and discover the game exclusive Shopkins!
A Note on Devices Limitations:
Scanning Chef Club toys with the game is only supported by some devices. Please check if your device is compatible before attempting to scan your toys.
Visit our official site at http://www.shopkinsworld.com
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/ShopkinsWorld, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ShopkinsWorld and Instagram https://instagram.com/shopkins_world
Check out the Shopkins webisodes and videos on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/ShopkinsWorld
Contact us for more information at: http://www.moosetoys.com/about/contact
This app supports these devices running iOS 8 and above:
1. iPad 3 and above
2. iPad Mini 2 and above
3. iPhone 5 and above
4. iPod Touch 6G. and above
Updates may affect compatibility.
Shopkins: Chef Club is completely free to play, but some optional in-game items require payment with real money. You can turn off this feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings. By playing the game you agree to the terms of service which can be found at http://www.moosetoys.com/about/terms-of-use
Shopkins: Chef Club is subject to the App Store terms and conditions.
2013 Moose. Shopkins logos, names and characters are licensed trademarks of Moose Enterprise Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great game but the reason why I gave this a four star review is because I just wish that there was more places to go in my games to do but I love this game so much I just got it today the same day I was writing this review if you didn’t get it yet I really think you should get it this game is very fun if you don’t really like connecting games like this I still think you would like it cause I don’t like connecting games like this but I do like it I love how people help you at the beginning like mostly all games do ha ha Ha I like how you can scan your items like the other Shopkins game it’s really fun as I said earlier I do you give this a five star review just I wish that there was more places to go in and yeah sorry if I really miss spelled any words or any words or sentences madeZero sense and yeah this is A great game and I think U should buy it thank you for taking the time to read all this. bye-bye. by de app
Game is kinda annoying when you can only get more lives but also found fun
I am only 12 and I love this game so much. Now I am going to list some things you can use in updates
1) please make people that are playing able to trade game coins in for gems.
2) please lower the prices on the green jar for shopkins it kinda annoying you can only get staple jars for a cheaper price when there is only 50 shopkins from the staple jar .
3) please make a change with having to buy some of the jars with gems because I can not earn any gems at all maybe you could at least do 5 gems for an extra reward a the end of the round.
4) please take care of the fact that you can use staple shopkins for only one recipe. It is not fair for me because I can not get all the jars yet.
Love your game . Please keep making more games mighty kingdom people you have fun games and I have played the shopkins game with the cars .
Once you shop you can't stop.
BUT there are also some things I do not like about the game
1) to much addiction .
I am supposed to be sleeping but I keep thinking about my shopkins which ruins a good sleep besides my ability to be able to sleep has changed from 7:00 to 6:15 .
2) you have to update shopkins if they get to level 6.
This I kinda annoying you should not have to pay 300 game coins if your shopkins gets to level 6 what about just 10 getting tired of that part.
This app is awesome but needs changes
Okay I love this app but there’s some things that needs to be changed. Number one, bad adds, so there are things for free but you need to watch a add and I’m getting these adds that are weird or not for kids. I mean like you can’t expect some girl on the game downloads a violence app, even if there are girls that like black they might download that but I’m 100% sure that they don’t play this game so please check as many (as you can) adds as you can and please sort it out for kids and not kids. Number 2, it’s hard to get gems, my parents don’t pay for games and that includes gems, buying gems is definitely a no no for my parents so I have no gems. I had 1 or two but I completely wasted all my gems on this game and now I have 0, moose PLEASE have us more gems! But I love this game and I’ll love it more if you fix this, PLEASE. Well I love this game and it’s the best.💗
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mighty Kingdom
- 298.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Moose. Shopkins logos, names and characters are licensed trademarks of Moose Enterprise.
- In-App Purchases
- Spoonful of Gems $4.99
- Pinch of Gems $1.99
- Scoop of Gems $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.