Run through Shopville as far and as fast as you can in this exciting new Shopkins game! Show off your cool moves to avoid challenging obstacles, and grab coins and candies along the way! The longer you can run, the more points you can earn!
- Play as your favorite Shopkins!
- Avoid obstacles by jumping, sliding, and changing lanes
- Keep your run going as long as you can to earn distance points
- Collect coins, gobble up candies, and pop balloons to earn more points
- Soar over Shopville with a Soda Boost!
- Complete challenges to increase your ranking
- Use coins to unlock new Shopkins!
- Visit our official site at: http://www.shopkinsworld.com
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShopkinsWorld, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShopkinsWorld, and Instagram: https://instagram.com/shopkins_world
- Check out the Shopkins webisodes and videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ShopkinsWorld
Contact us for more information at: http://www.moosetoys.com/about/contact
This app supports these devices running iOS 8.0 and above:
1. iPad 2 and above
2. iPad Mini and above
3. iPhone 4S and above
4. iPod Touch 5th Gen. and above
Updates may affect compatibility.
Shopkins Run! is subject to the App Store terms and conditions.
2013 Moose. Shopkins logos, names and characters are licensed trademarks of Moose Enterprise Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
-Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not sure why the game doesn't count the tables jumped in Rank 43. "Jump over 7 party tables in a run". I've jumped over more than 20 tables in a run and I'm lucky if it counts one. Is this a glitch? It's fun, but when players can't progress to the next level, it gets irritating.
Seems to be a lot of glitches, currently on level 48 and one goal is to jump over 7 party tables. Sometimes it counts the tables, sometimes it does not, which is frustrating. Many other glitches throughout as well: mid-run atop a speaker it puts your character on the “ground” inside the speaker almost, then you cannot see what is ahead. Sometimes I will close the app and when I come back later it has saved my goal progress from the last game at the start of a new game (on per run items, not total). All the glitches are highly frustrating for a paid app.
New update stinks
I have been waiting a long time for them to update so you can get past rank 40. Now with the new update there are a lot of glitches including sometimes I will start the run and it's all black just my player running on nothing. Secondly I am currently not able to get past rank 42 because the last mission is hit 7 disco balls in a run, I have played multiple times running over 8000 meters in each run and never coming across 7 disco balls. Please fix this!!!
- Mighty Kingdom
- 209.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Moose. Shopkins logos, names and characters are licensed trademarks of Moose Enterprise Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Cheeky Chocolate $0.99
- Freda Frosting $0.99
- Tegan Tea $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.