** Based on the #1-ranking, award-winning, App Store-featured Packing Pro app **
** UNIVERSAL APP -- optimized for iPad, iPhone & iPod touch **
** Great Value -- like getting two apps in one! **
- Left the list on the fridge?
- Can't remember what your spouse told you to buy?
- Need to make a *second* run to the grocery store?
That'll never happen again with Shopping, a digital grocery & shopping list that is always by your side. Shopping is the lite version of Shopping Pro, which itself was built on the feature-mature 7-year foundation of Packing Pro, the #1-ranking travel app featured in the App Store's "10 Essentials" & "Plan Your Vacation" promotions.
This free version comes ad-free, but is limited to only one shopping list (though with unlimited items). It also includes all of the following core features:
1) SHOPPING LIST FEATURES:
- CREATE a 100% user-customizable shopping list with no item number limits
- BUILD your list quickly & easily with multi-item selection from Master Catalog
- EDIT your list however you wish (add, delete, rename or reorder any category or item)
- MULTI-EDIT your items (delete, move, copy or set) more quickly than one-by-one
- MONITOR a running tally of total vs checked items per category
- COLLAPSE categories for less scrolling & better management
- SHOW only items that are checked or unchecked, or show them all
- SORT items manually or automatically by priority, type or item
- EDIT item details (name, number, unit, price, tax & notes)
- ADD IMAGES, ALERTS, PRIORITIES & BARCODES to list items
- TAX items with app-wide default tax or per-item tax (both optional)
- VIEW the price & tax totals of all items on your list & in your cart
- SUBTOTAL the prices & taxes of all items in each category (both on-list & in-cart)
- EMAIL your list to family & friends
- CHECKOUT when done shopping
2) CATALOG FEATURES:
- CUSTOMIZE the Master Catalog with 100% freedom (add, delete, rename & reorder any category, type or item)
- SELECT from over 700 items for quick list generation with only minimal typing
- DEFINE your own categories, types & items for more customized freedom & control
- COPY & MOVE types & items throughout catalog
- MULTI-EDIT your types & items (delete, move, copy or set tax) more quickly than one-by-one
- SORT, CAPITALIZE & UNCAPITALIZE
- CLONE categories
3) OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- VIEW comfortably on new iPads, iPod touches & iPhones running iOS 8-11
- USE Favorites folder for quick access to common items
- REFER to a comprehensive in-app help guide
If you desire multiple shopping lists, several list creation/export/import options, better syncing & sharing, display customization, a super-sized catalog, & built-in sample lists, then consider Shopping Pro:
PRO BENEFITS (in Shopping Pro):
* FULL iCLOUD SUPPORT:
-- iOS device-to-device auto-sync support for lists, catalog & settings
-- no other web accounts, registrations, subscriptions or logins required
-- full app works fine offline too -- minus only iCloud syncing
* SHOPPING LIST FILE SHARING & BACKUP:
-- share lists & catalog content outside your iCloud circle via email (import/export), iTunes' File Sharing, AirDrop & Dropbox/Box/iCloud Drive (iOS 8+)
-- use the simple '1-tap backup to email'
* CSV IMPORT / EXPORT:
-- edit your lists & catalog content on a PC with Excel, Numbers or GoogleDocs
* HUGE BUILT-IN MASTER CATALOG:
-- over 1500 food, supply & other general shopping items
* BUILT-IN SAMPLE LISTS:
-- discover new ideas & suggestions from eight included sample lists
* CUSTOMIZABLE DESIGN:
-- includes app-wide theme, layout, color, texture & font choices
* SMART SEARCH:
-- easy & intuitive search function (w/ text or barcodes)
Quick, simple, reliable & infinitely customizable, let Shopping Free or Shopping Pro help you & your family save time & money by being your ever-present shopping companion.
- Fixed a few iOS 14 bugs and layout issues
Thanks for all your feedback & support, and stay tuned for more updates!
Ratings and Reviews
Transfer between devices.
I like to he app it does everything I need it to except this one thing ....I have the app on my iPad and my iPhone. I would love it if the app had a log in feature so that I could see the same lists and data base on my iPhone and iPad. I just put the app on my iPhone and am going to have to MANUALLY put all the additions from the iPad app Into the iPhone app. If there is a way to do this hat is easier please let me know !
I saw the negative reviews about being hard to learn to use & preset categories ... and tried this app anyway. I’m so glad I did!!! It’s absolutely phenomenal. It’s the only app that I’ve found that keeps track of what I’ve spent in the grocery store as I shop. It’s flexible so that I can add whatever I want in whatever category I want. I can rearrange the categories so that they’re in the order my grocery store has them.
While the app doesn’t come with a tutorial, it’s also not that hard to learn. I had a couple of ... “Well, that didn’t work the way I wanted” but I later “found” the items I had entered easily after hitting save.
Recommending to all I know. 🙌🏼
I like the ability to get item costs and item categorized together. After the initial purchases and your data has been entered the value of the app shines through.
From a technological standpoint the app is great for tech savvy individuals. However for the folks new to technology (post Luddites) then this app may be a little overwhelming.
Some things I would like to see improved are:
- The ability to use a decimal when entering the pounds of meat for a more accurate calculation.
- Enable the user to create more than one list.
- A feature that would allow a significant other to receive your list through a text message or email.
Much thought went into the app and it shows.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Quinn Genzel
- 17.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2021 Quinn Genzel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.