** Based on the #1-ranking, award-winning, App Store-featured Packing Pro app **
** "the mother of all shopping list apps" (TUAW review) **
** Finalist in Best App Ever Awards **
** UNIVERSAL APP (+iCloud) -- optimized for iPad, iPhone & iPod touch **
** Great Value -- like getting two apps in one! **
- Left the list on the fridge?
- Can't remember what your spouse told you to buy?
- Need to make a *second* run to the grocery store?
That'll never happen again with Shopping Pro, a digital grocery & shopping list that is always by your side. It's built-in iCloud auto-sync allows the entire family to share, modify and shop with a common, living list whenever and wherever they are. Shopping Pro is built on the feature-mature 7-year foundation of Packing Pro, the #1-ranking travel app featured in the App Store's "10 Essentials" & "Plan Your Vacation" promotions.
SPECIAL SHOPPING PRO BENEFITS:
* FULL iCLOUD SUPPORT:
-- iOS device-to-device auto-sync support for lists, catalog & settings
-- no other web accounts, registrations, subscriptions or logins required
-- full app works fine offline too -- minus only iCloud syncing
* SHOPPING LIST FILE SHARING & BACKUP:
-- share lists & catalog content outside your iCloud circle via email (import/export), iTunes' File Sharing, AirDrop & Dropbox/Box/iCloud Drive
-- use the simple '1-tap backup to email'
* CSV IMPORT / EXPORT:
-- edit your lists & catalog content on a computer with Excel, Numbers or GoogleDocs
* HUGE BUILT-IN MASTER CATALOG:
-- over 1500 food, supply & other general shopping items
* CUSTOMIZABLE DESIGN:
-- includes app-wide theme, layout, color, texture & font choices
* SMART SEARCH:
-- easy & intuitive search function (w/ text or barcodes)
1) SHOPPING LIST FEATURES:
- CREATE unlimited, 100% user-customizable shopping lists
- BUILD lists quickly & easily with multi-item selection from Master Catalog
- EDIT your lists however you wish (add, delete, rename or reorder any category or item)
- MULTI-EDIT your items (delete, move, copy or set) more quickly than one-by-one
- DISCOVER new ideas & suggestions from included sample lists
- USE any list (sample or your own) as a template for future lists
- MONITOR a running tally of total vs checked items per category
- COLLAPSE categories for less scrolling & better management
- SHOW only items that are checked or unchecked, or show them all
- SORT items manually or automatically by priority, type or item
- EDIT item details (name, number, unit, price, tax & notes)
- ADD IMAGES, ALERTS, PRIORITIES & BARCODES to list items
- TAX items with app-wide default tax or per-item tax (both optional)
- VIEW the price & tax totals of all items on your list & in your cart
- SUBTOTAL the prices & taxes of all items in each category (both on-list & in-cart)
- SEE remaining items as badge on app icon
- PRINT your list directly to a printer with 1, 2 or 3 columns
- EMAIL your lists to family & friends
- CHECKOUT when done shopping
2) CATALOG FEATURES:
- CUSTOMIZE the Master Catalog with 100% freedom (add, delete, rename & reorder any category, type or item)
- SELECT from over 1500 items for quick list generation with only minimal typing
- DEFINE your own categories, types & items for more customized freedom & control
- COPY & MOVE types & items throughout catalog
- MULTI-EDIT your types & items (delete, move, copy or set) more quickly than one-by-one
- SORT, CAPITALIZE & UNCAPITALIZE
- CLONE categories
3) OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- VIEW comfortably on new iPads, iPod touches & iPhones running iOS 8-11
- USE Favorites folder for quick access to common items
- IMPORT & EXPORT lists & Master Catalog (or parts of them) between lists, apps or devices
- REFER to a comprehensive in-app help guide
Quick, simple, reliable & infinitely customizable, let Shopping Pro help you & your family save time & money by being your ever-present shopping companion.
This update contains a bunch of nice new list-editing features:
- Option to move/copy list items to a new list category (vs just an existing one)
- Option to duplicate an existing list item when searching via List or Master Catalog (previously only possible via Direct Entry and Pick from Catalog methods)
- Added a reminder to set an alert when creating new lists
- Fixed a few bugs and design issues
Thanks for all your feedback & support, and stay tuned for more updates!
Ratings and Reviews
Now I'm a shopping "pro"
First got the packing pro and now the shopping pro, great pair. See my review under packing pro also.
There is a slight learning curve as with all apps that are detailed but once you learn how to use it is a simple. I have learned that I can build separate shopping list and my time at the store Flows more smoothly, i.e. Aldi, Walmart, Kroger and Menards. This keeps me from jumping between list. I use the airdrop since it is easy and local and does not have to have Wifi or use your data. I will build my list on my iPad the airdrop it to my iPhone. I'm still working on transferring an item from one list to another list. Bottom lime, you can now shop like s "Pro"
Update: live the new function that allows you to MOVE an item from one shopping list to another and to place it in the category you wish. So now I can move an item from my Aldi list to my Kroger list if I can not find it at Aldi. Love this new feature.
The ultimate shopping list app
Shopping Pro is the big gun of shopping list apps. For people who just want simple one-off lists, this would be overkill, but for people who appreciate not having to re-create their grocery shopping lists every time, Shopping Pro is a godsend.
By having a customizable master catalog of grocery categories and items, I’m able to have a customized shopping list for every grocery store that I go to, right down to having the categories sequenced in the order in which I go through the departments of any individual store.
It simply doesn’t get any better than this. If you travel even occasionally, be sure to check out Packing Pro, which does the same thing for organizing packing.
Organized Shopping list with Prices.
I really appreciate this app. It lets me organize my list by the aisles in the store, and also tracks the pricing. It was important to me to be able to price the week before I go, and have the list organized so I only have to travel through the store once. I also like that I can create my own ‘starter’ list and create each week’s list with that starter for the things I buy each week. I also can have several weeks running and separate out my bigger staples like TP and laundry soap. The option to color is a nice touch. Like any powerful app it took a bit to get used to it and get everything organized based on my store, but it was worth it.
- Quinn Genzel
- 17.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2019 Quinn Genzel
- In-App Purchases
- Extra Lists Upgrade $0.99
- Extra Themes Upgrade $0.99
- Nice Tip $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.