** Based on the #1-ranking, award-winning, App Store-featured Packing Pro app **
** "the mother of all shopping list apps" (TUAW review) **
** Finalist in Best App Ever Awards **
** UNIVERSAL APP (+iCloud) -- optimized for iPad, iPhone & iPod touch **
** Great Value -- like getting two apps in one! **
- Left the list on the fridge?
- Can't remember what your spouse told you to buy?
- Need to make a *second* run to the grocery store?
That'll never happen again with Shopping Pro, a digital grocery & shopping list that is always by your side. It's built-in iCloud auto-sync allows the entire family to share, modify and shop with a common, living list whenever and wherever they are. Shopping Pro is built on the feature-mature 7-year foundation of Packing Pro, the #1-ranking travel app featured in the App Store's "10 Essentials" & "Plan Your Vacation" promotions.
SPECIAL SHOPPING PRO BENEFITS:
* FULL iCLOUD SUPPORT:
-- iOS device-to-device auto-sync support for lists, catalog & settings
-- no other web accounts, registrations, subscriptions or logins required
-- full app works fine offline too -- minus only iCloud syncing
* SHOPPING LIST FILE SHARING & BACKUP:
-- share lists & catalog content outside your iCloud circle via email (import/export), iTunes' File Sharing, AirDrop & Dropbox/Box/iCloud Drive
-- use the simple '1-tap backup to email'
* CSV IMPORT / EXPORT:
-- edit your lists & catalog content on a computer with Excel, Numbers or GoogleDocs
* HUGE BUILT-IN MASTER CATALOG:
-- over 1500 food, supply & other general shopping items
* CUSTOMIZABLE DESIGN:
-- includes app-wide theme, layout, color, texture & font choices
* SMART SEARCH:
-- easy & intuitive search function (w/ text or barcodes)
1) SHOPPING LIST FEATURES:
- CREATE unlimited, 100% user-customizable shopping lists
- BUILD lists quickly & easily with multi-item selection from Master Catalog
- EDIT your lists however you wish (add, delete, rename or reorder any category or item)
- MULTI-EDIT your items (delete, move, copy or set) more quickly than one-by-one
- DISCOVER new ideas & suggestions from included sample lists
- USE any list (sample or your own) as a template for future lists
- MONITOR a running tally of total vs checked items per category
- COLLAPSE categories for less scrolling & better management
- SHOW only items that are checked or unchecked, or show them all
- SORT items manually or automatically by priority, type or item
- EDIT item details (name, number, unit, price, tax & notes)
- ADD IMAGES, ALERTS, PRIORITIES & BARCODES to list items
- TAX items with app-wide default tax or per-item tax (both optional)
- VIEW the price & tax totals of all items on your list & in your cart
- SUBTOTAL the prices & taxes of all items in each category (both on-list & in-cart)
- SEE remaining items as badge on app icon
- PRINT your list directly to a printer with 1, 2 or 3 columns
- EMAIL your lists to family & friends
- CHECKOUT when done shopping
2) CATALOG FEATURES:
- CUSTOMIZE the Master Catalog with 100% freedom (add, delete, rename & reorder any category, type or item)
- SELECT from over 1500 items for quick list generation with only minimal typing
- DEFINE your own categories, types & items for more customized freedom & control
- COPY & MOVE types & items throughout catalog
- MULTI-EDIT your types & items (delete, move, copy or set) more quickly than one-by-one
- SORT, CAPITALIZE & UNCAPITALIZE
- CLONE categories
3) OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- VIEW comfortably on new iPads, iPod touches & iPhones running iOS 8-11
- USE Favorites folder for quick access to common items
- IMPORT & EXPORT lists & Master Catalog (or parts of them) between lists, apps or devices
- REFER to a comprehensive in-app help guide
Quick, simple, reliable & infinitely customizable, let Shopping Pro help you & your family save time & money by being your ever-present shopping companion.
- Fixed a few iOS 13 bugs and layout issues
Thanks for all your feedback & support, and stay tuned for more updates!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app!!!! It is exactly what I wanted and needed... it’s so easy to use. I set up my own lists for my favorites (only because I couldn’t figure how to favorite things-yet) and added the costs... copy and move to the active grocery list and reordering so the lists are alphabetical- critical for someone who is ocd on these things. Two things that make the PERFECT- when adding in your own item I should be able to add the item and all the detail I.e. price, etc in one motion, not have to do it in two or three steps. The other tag that would be super helpful is making things like fruits and veggies default to”sold by” pound and being able to set tax rates for categories. Michigan doesn’t lay a tax on food in a grocery store, but we do on goods and services, thus having two tax rates. Being able to set the food to 0 and other to 6%, would give this a PERFECT RATING...
it syncs immediately over the cloud even if the devices are 50 miles apart... this is such a great thing, I can add to my list wherever I am and know it’s going to be there, because I don’t always take my iPad shopping... Love love love this app...
Now I'm a shopping "pro"
First got the packing pro and now the shopping pro, great pair. See my review under packing pro also.
There is a slight learning curve as with all apps that are detailed but once you learn how to use it is a simple. I have learned that I can build separate shopping list and my time at the store Flows more smoothly, i.e. Aldi, Walmart, Kroger and Menards. This keeps me from jumping between list. I use the airdrop since it is easy and local and does not have to have Wifi or use your data. I will build my list on my iPad the airdrop it to my iPhone. I'm still working on transferring an item from one list to another list. Bottom lime, you can now shop like s "Pro"
Update: live the new function that allows you to MOVE an item from one shopping list to another and to place it in the category you wish. So now I can move an item from my Aldi list to my Kroger list if I can not find it at Aldi. Love this new feature.
Allows for a huge amount of customization. I have a list for each store I shop in weekly. These have the aisles set up in the order I like to shop them. Within each aisle is a sublist of the items I usually buy, plus a simple option to add something new. I just tap on the ones I need to build my list. When I’ve checked everything off at the end of my trip, I can clear the list so it’s ready for the next round. When I need things from a store I don’t usually shop, it’s easy to make a list for that store and just use a general category for the products I need. It’s rare that I find a quality app in the Appstore these days, and rarer still to find one that’s asking a reasonable fee. Hats off to the dev’s for exceeding my expectations in every way.🎩
- Quinn Genzel
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2019 Quinn Genzel
- In-App Purchases
- Extra Lists Upgrade $0.99
- Extra Themes Upgrade $0.99
- Amazing Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.