Shopster is a new kind of groceries list app that learns what you
purchase and where, so it can remind you later on.
Whenever you check an item as purchased, Shopster learns the location where you got it. The next time you look for the same thing, a geofenced alarm will be triggered when you are near the location.
• Autolearning of locations when checking items as purchased.
• Geofenced reminders for your products, based on your prior buying history.
• In-place editing table, for quick corrections and editions.
• Unique ruler to quickly enter the number of items you need to buy.
• Smart autocomplete, to assist you entering frequently purchased products, based on your previous history.
• Reorder items with a simple tap and hold.
- iOS 10 Compatibility.
- Minor cosmetic tweaks.
- Bug Fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No instructions provided. What's that column on the right for? No predictive text, auto correct or spell check capability. No wonder it's gratis of the day. Uninstalled.
Good quick-list app
This is good for quickly finding things you already bought and remembering to get them again.
I personally don't find the geofencing feature particularly helpful though.
In fact if you check off an item and don't think about the fact that you're actually not in a store, the app will remember that location where you checked it off and think that's a new store, giving you false reminders for when you were not actually in the store. Then whenever you are near that spot and that item is on your list, you will get an erroneous reminder that you're at a store to get that. Removing these erroneous store locations is not straightforward. I'm aware of this aspect and yet I keep getting false reminders to get things when I'm not in a store.
Need a user acc. option.
I would like to see an user account option. This way my wife and I can use it and always have the same list. We buy something she will know this way we don't end up buying the same thing. This can tune into a task app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.