Five fun short stories for kids are there in this interactive audio storybook app. With sounds, interactive animations, cute characters, colorful backgrounds and ease of use, this app is a wonderful bedtime story book for little children.
A kid can read/listen from a collection of 5 stories including:
1) The Ant and the Grasshopper - free
2) The Fox and the Grapes
3) The Dove and the Ant
4) The Fox and the Stork
5) The Goose that laid the Golden Eggs
The storybook uses simple words and is easy to read and understand for kids. There are two options for reading - Read For Me and Read By Myself.
Small kids will love to read the stories again and again. Kids will also learn from the moral of every story.
- Best for kids between 2-6 years.
- Attractive pictures, cute animations and fun characters - makes reading fun.
- Small interactive animations and sounds appear on taps to keep a child hooked.
- 1 story is free to read. Remaining 4 are available via a single in-app purchase.
We are constantly working on making this app better for you and your kids. If you enjoy reading these stories, please 'Rate & Review' us. Thank you :)
Ratings and Reviews
Very short stories
Really disappointed in how short the stories are. The free one is of course the longest. We read all of them in about 3 minutes. One not even toddler appropriate. (The story of the greedy farmer with the goose that lays the golden eggs so he cuts the goose open and it dies). Not worth $1.99. Not even worth the download if it were free.
This is not for children! Very inappropriate! I was appalled trying to read them to my preschool class. Only two "okay" stories out of the 5. Save your money.
It is unfair that the app gives you only one story and you have to pay to get the rest of the stories.
- IDZ Digital Private Limited
- 47.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 IDZ Digital Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Stories $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.