Race against opponents, and stack up all the floorboards you can pick up along the way!
If you're clever enough, get out of the way and build bridges and take shortcuts to get to the finish line before everyone else!
Cheating has never been so stylish!
Simple gameplay with efficient and easy to learn controls.
Lots of new features:
- 10 new levels and many new challenges.
- Graphic redesign of some environments to make them nicer.
- Activate sounds in the options for even more immersion and realism.
- Numerous performance optimizations.
- Take the boosts on the track to jump and get even further ahead of your competitors.
- Avoid traps on the track to remain in first place.
Have a good time and see you soon for lots of surprises!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
STOP HATING VOODOO
YALL have been hating poor voodoo but it’s time to stop!!! Btw I’m not a computer or an account owned by voodoo, me and my bff are liking most of the games voodoo gives out, and I really like this one! It’s a fun simple game that can pass the time and with the ads I turned on airplane mode and I haven’t gotten any and I’ve been playing for an hour! the graphics are pretty good, they’ve done better on other voodoo games I admit but it’s still pretty good! It’s nice that you play against computers cause then you can still play with airplane mode on! I completely recommend if your just looking for a simple game to kill the time 😊 so please give voodoo another chance 🥺 it’s a great company and a funny name :p :) and just a side note to voodoo, i’de appreciate more girl skins :) thanks for reading! If you did :) :p
Fun but gets boring in 10 minutes
The idea of this game is really good. A real multiplayer game like this would actually be a lot of fun. It still is fun, but for only like 10 min. I have two problems with this game and I’ll list them out.
1. It tricks you into thinking you are playing online(Or atleast it did for me). After a 7 game win streak after only 8 min of having the game. I began to get suspicious as to why it’s so easy. If you pay attention it’s very obvious the opponents are AI and not people. The turns they make are too sharp, they load in before the game starts and wait, and they don’t use the shortcuts as much as they should. I assume this is a strategy to get you to play the game longer because people like to win, especially if they think they are winning against other people.
2. I have never EVER received personalized ads in a game before. Normally the ads are for other games in my experience. But this game is the first time I had a personalized ad for something I had googled a day or so ago. That’s weird, definetley means this game dives into your phone and collects information and data while you play it. But then makes the mistake of using that data to advertise to you, instead of hiding what they are doing. This is weird considering most of the data on your phone should be useless for such a game, chances are they’re probably selling your info.
Be prepared to be bombarded with ads. However the main reason for my one star review was that the ads are not suitable for 12 yr old! Or any human really. My daughter asked me to get her this game. I looked it over before getting it and it looked pretty fun and innocent so I did. A few days later she started asking me questions about what she should do if a boy doesn’t like her or if she’s not pretty, what she should do to change herself. I was alarmed! She had never spoken this way and has always been very confident in herself. I had no idea where this was all coming from. Until I saw her playing this game today and saw one of the ads come up. It was a caricature of a girl who appeared to be quite disheveled, messy hair, etc. She then tells a “cute guy” who comes in the picture that she likes him. Followed by a very pretty blond girl (hair, makeup, nice clothes) also come into the picture, laugh at the “ugly” girl, then grab the guy by the arm and run off with him. The “ugly” girl then tells herself something along the lines of “I’m going to change myself”. It then prompts the user of the game to start making selections on hair, clothes, etc. What in the world kind of message is that to be sending kids who might be playing your game?!!!!!! Shame on you!!!
- 267.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 OHM Games
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.