Shotify is a streaming music app which is powered by Spotify Premium. Shotify let's you browse and select your saved playlists, configure time and shuffle options, then automatically plays your playlist songs in 60-second snippets. The app displays beautiful album artwork and song information for each song, and provides information about how much progress you've made through a predetermined half hour, hour, or 90 minute session.
Note: this app will only work with a Spotify premium account. We are in no way affiliated with Spotify.
This long overdue update contains the following changes:
- Complete migration to the new Spotify iOS SDK
- Support for larger screen iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- No more crashes on login
- Updated fonts and UI throughout the application
- New logo and icon
- Improved playlist selection
- Simplified setup screen
- Preparations for a big (but small in size) update to follow soon
Note: as of Version 2.0, Shotify now requires iOS 8
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Will be 5 star, when
1. App works while using other apps
2. App offers more intervals than just 1 minute
3. App becomes easy to contact developer with issues
4. App changes its name, drinking games are destructive
5. App offers alternative sounds between songs or none at all
Thank you so much for this update! No more crashing on login plus a sleeker design. One thing that I wish was also a part of this update is the ability to enter different apps while playing music. If this app can work in the background instead of only when it's active and on screen, then it would be absolutely perfect. Thank you though for the awesome update!
Best thing ever
App works great. Not sure why other people seem to be having issues. It's simple and just what I needed. Only problem I've had is that my collaborative playlists don't show up. I'm sure that's a simple fix by the developer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.