Easily connect the ShotKam Camera to your Apple mobile device using this app (not for computers).
How to Connect:
1. Turn on your ShotKam's Wi-Fi
2. Connect to the ShotKam Wi-Fi network in your device Settings
3. Open the ShotKam App
1. Watch live stream video from your ShotKam
2. Change modes for video quality, length, and playback speed
3. View, download, and delete videos
4. Watch shots frame-by-frame
5. Select your gun type (Over and Under, Semi-Auto, or Pump)
6. Select your target type (Clays, Flying Birds, Ground Game, etc)
Released November 2019 by ShotKam LLC.
- More app fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Shotkam app is easy to use but need to improve
Shotkam app is easy to follow instruction to use. But, I think it can be improved in below points:
1. Can we show the battery usage in WiFi mode? I don’t know if I need to re-charge when I used it play recording a while.
2. Can we keep recording in the app after downloading even we disconnect and connect again? The WiFi mode is very to lost signal(usually after watching recording frame by frame). I must re-download every time even I download it before.
3. Can it be charging and using WiFi mode in the same time?
4. I also want app can manage the downloaded recording in the app itself. So, we can watch it frame by frame and decide if we want to save to phone’s disk.
Above points are just suggestions for improvement. The shot camera works great.
Well the shotkam camera works very well, in fact excellent. I was able to turn it on, and just shoot without thinking of managing the camera. It started and stopped when it should have to give you the correct video of the shots.
The application is GOOD, and will allow you to adjust and set up paramaters. The object of this package is to set up your camera, see your videos, and download them to your IOS device.
The camera setup is great with plenty of options. The viewing of videos is also great. The download of videos is just OK.
To see your videos, you must be connected to the cameras WIFI. In fact, the app will NOT even open, unless you are connected to the cameras wifi. Once you have turned the cameras wifi on, connect your Device to the shotkam wifi, you can activate the app. The app will access videos on the camera, allow you to view them and download them to your IOS DEVICE.
Unfortunately, you can only download them 4 at a time. So let’s say you have 50 to 100 videos, A typical days shooting. For you to download them, it does take a while, but its better than doing them one at a time.
I have asked Shotkam to provide a download feature to download a DAY’s shooting, one at time, but activated so you can walk away from the process.
i have been told it would overwhelm the processor...
it would also be nice to be able to charge the camera, WHILE, WIFI is on... At this point you can either charge the unit or access the wifi/app.
Shotkam app is terrible
I used the Shotkam camera for the first time 3 days ago. Started off great. Tried to calibrate the crosshairs and the apps start slowing down to a crawl and failing to correct the sighting in process. WiFi drops ALL the time. App just turns off, like it’s as frustrated as I am. I get back to the hotel and start the sight in process again and think I got it. Hunt day 2, go thru start up and camera battery is dead. Whatever. Last day, recharged and first shot I check the app and connection is good, download is good, everything is looking good! But nope, cross hairs are off by a lot! I try again to calibrate and the thing will not move!! Then after a moment the crosshairs move so far over I just turned the dang thing off. Shotkam will get a phone call Monday and possibly asking for a refund. For the cost of this thing the app is most disappointing!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Stewart
- 141.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright©2010-2020 TimaNetworks Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.