*** We are constantly improving our App.
Thus we are thankful for every hint. ***
Discover our App ShotokanPro!
Have you already experienced this situation?
You study a kata form, than let it slide and soon you forget the sequence. So it happens often, that the student forgets the next step in the middle of the kata form.
„If I only had the chance to look the sequence up real quick, then I would master it pretty soon again.“
Even prospects and beginners can easily follow the kata sequences because of many illustrations.
This App is supposed to be nothing else, than the required support and even more:
• Which kata did I study last ? The list with the kata forms is build as a to-do-list. Depending on your progress, you can hook a kata off to change its order for a better overview.
•The portrait mode allows you to recognize and study important details, since illustrations are bigger.
• Illustrations can be zoomed in.
• Two final techniques are always bound with three movements inbetween. Thus you can exactly follow how to get from one technique to another.
• 3 different animation speeds and free scrolling allow you to adjust the app to the individual learning progress.
• Landscape mode offers you a view of multiple graphics at one time to be able to better follow the sequences.
• Six freely eligible backgrounds put you in the right training mood.
• Always available legend allows you to look up the symbols really fast.
This App contains all 27 Shôtôkan-Kata:
Nijû shi ho
Gojû shi ho dai
Gojû shi ho shô
We wish you a lot of fun at practicing and hope that we could support you a little bit !
Small bugfixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I just got this for fun I'm a kickboxer 16 years.. But I started in karate.. Got this so I can remember a ill about those katas I pretty much forgotten.. I always love books martial art so this was kinda cool.
- Fiore Tartaglia
- 243.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012, Spectra Verlag, Göppingen, Germany.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.