Visualize anything with ShotPro.
ShotPro is bringing true pre-visualization to Filmmakers, Directors, DP’s and Storyboard Artists on all major platforms. Easy to use interface lets you build compelling 3D sets and scenes. Everything comes to life with animatable characters, props, cameras, and lighting. No more stick figures and arrows! Visualize your concepts quickly and easily!
Videomaker Magazine named ShotPro "Best mobile app of 2015"
What are ShotPro’s main features?
#1 feature is EASE OF USE! you can literally make a 3D scene in minutes with no prior experience!
Stage View: Intuitive interface for creating and working on scenes.
* Main work area for each scene.
* Object position and rotation Snapping.
* Timeline with IN and OUT controls per scene. Includes keyframes and camera cuts.
* Top Down View
* Scalable Viewfinder with selected camera identifier.
* Scene Editor and Manager.
* Spot lights
* Point lights
* Ambient Light - set the overall color and brightness of the scene.
* Sun positioning
* Multicam - switch between multiple cameras in one scene.
* Curved motion paths and key framing.
* Notes per each camera
* Lens zoom
* Depth of Field
* Growing library of built in characters
* Dozens of animations to choose from for each character
* Facial Expressions
* Animals - also animate
* 2000+ Ranging from furniture, buildings, plants, streets, vehicles, FX and many more. 700+ built-in and a growing library of prop packs (in-app purchase).
* Position, rotation, scale can be key framed.
* Add movement to props, characters, cameras and lights. Simple to use key framing unlike the complex systems used in typical 3D modeling software
Realtime Performance in 3D:
* All scene manipulation occurs in realtime. This includes camera feedback, project playback and scrubbing.
* Set IN and OUT points
* Time readout for precise control over video length
* Notes per scene
* Set Aspect Ratio
* Export Scene only
* Export Entire project
* Export Stereoscopic for VR goggles.
* Export Anaglyph
* Set your final resolution up to 4K on some platforms.
* Set frame rate
* 360 mode can be used with other modes.
* Preloaded images
* Import your own images
* Sky Maps
* Add a music track from dozens of preloaded choices.
* Bring in your own custom music track and synch your scenes (as in music videos).
* Add custom audio to each scene using the built-in microphone.
* Add image effects like BW, contrast, noise, bloom, glitch, and others.
* Preloaded with grass, asphalt, dirt, tiles, wood floors, grids for blocking and others.
* Load, save and rename your projects.
* Interact with Dropbox.
* Dropbox: Copy to and from Dropbox for backup or share with others.
* Video Slate
* Undo and Redo with History slider
* Reset Rotations
* Expanded Sharing
* OBJ Import
Searchable Production Notes: Organize your shoots with scene notes. Each scene can have notes regarding cameras, talent, set specifics, call times locations and more. Includes a highly useful search mode.
IMPORTANT! ShotPro recommends iPhone 6s and newer, iPad Air 2 and newer, and iPad mini 4 and newer.
Added "Primitive Shapes" category to the Props menu.
Made primitive shapes support transparent images.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app overall
I like what this lets you do, and it’s pretty helpful, but when controlling the camera, the X and Y-axis controls apply to the wrong axis. Normally X is for left/right panning and Y is for up and down tilting, but in this app, the controls are flipped but labeled as X and Y. I wish there was a setting to flip the controls so that if people use it the current way they can keep it.
Great for the Price - Need to Fix Posing
Make no mistake, for the price this is a very powerful program. You can do so much with this app. I love almost everything about it BUT the character posing. Posing characters is endlessly frustrating. Arms are always bent in the wrong direction. I can get joints to move where I want them. It’s always such a struggle to pose characters in Shot Pro. In fact, the character posing is frustrating enough for me to dock 2 stars until that element of the program is refined. The posing is especially difficult with the dedicate Mac App. I wish the developer would implement a rotating X/Y/Z orbital posing tool like what is used in Frame Forge. Because just grabbing a point on the skeleton, and wrestling with it endlessly, is clunky and not very efficient. Seriously, if they’d just fix the posing I think this would be the best PreViz app on the market, beating out the big players. I’d even pay more for proper posing.
Ver. 3.5Must have for tv and film directors!
A virtual studio at your fingertips...If you can imagine it you can build it. Shot Pro has everything you need to build a PREVIZ so you can quickly communicate your vision to your cast and crew!
As a working TV director I have found ShotPro to be an invaluable tool that every filmmaker should have in their tool kit!! Andy at Webgames is quick to address any issues and upgrade ideas! He has incorportated at leas a dozen of mine making this a must have APP
Most Previz software on the market today like StoryBoardQuick charges hundreds of dollars and they cand do a fraction of what ShotProd can execute !! Get it now before Andy realizes he could charge more for this fantastic PreViz App! Cheers
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Andy Mileusnic
- 2.4 GB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © webgames3d.com
- In-App Purchases
- Background Pack $14.99
- Augmented Reality $19.99
- Simple Town Pack $9.99
- Miscellaneous 2 Pack $19.99
- Medieval Pack $14.99
- Printing $14.99
- Face MoCap $49.99
- People 1 Pack $19.99
- Weapons Pack $9.99
- Nature Pack $12.99