ShotTracker gives players the in-depth statistical and performance data needed to take their game to the next level.
- Get detailed stats: Analyze your skills, whether it be practices, games, or workouts.
- Access shooting statistics: Review all of your workouts by day, month, year or career. Analyze your shooting percentages, points, court time and personal shot maps.
- Monitor your work: Track your history of practices, games, workouts and drills.
- Follow other players: Follow your friends or other ballers using ShotTracker to see just how hard everyone is working.
- Ability to manually enter your own workouts: Want to do your own workout today or maybe you forgot your ShotTracker sensors? The ShotTracker app allows you to enter your shot statistics manually.
- Social Sharing: Post your workout results on Facebook & Twitter: Want to show off those ballin' skills? Share your workout results with all of your friends via Facebook and Twitter.
- ShotTracker Individual Product: Automatically tracks your shot attempts, makes and misses, providing you with real-time shooting statistics.
Add a new button on the HOMECOURT page that allows users to track work outs real-time.
Provide the user with FG, 2PT, 3PT, and FT percentage in real-time.
Update the men's division one three point line to be the correct dimensions for the 2019-2020 season.
Populate all shots within the correct zone map and shot chart.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but....
I've done many of blessings t various workouts and I absolutely love them. I'm my own worst enemy so I love to track my percentages and time, so it pushes me to get better. However, far too many times I've lost connection on the app and it jut freezes. The only way to correct it is to delete the app and then download it again. At least my work that I've already out in doesn't get deleted.
Manual function is terrible
I don’t have a shot tracker of any kind and I just wanted an app that lets me submit my stats the I log in my phone for training, but whenever I use the manual function for the shoot around part of the app, my stats aren’t recognized by the app and it doesn’t get included in my workout section. Also, whenever you submit a stat when logging, and then add another position, the stat you just entered resets. This app was about to be my favorite b-ball training tracker, but now it’s just another useless app.
Best training aid available
I purchased the shot tracker system for my son and daughter to help improve their game. The equipment arrived and we downloaded the app and everything went smooth with the connection. After a week of workouts and drills I must say this is the best training aid and basketball development system on the market today. We recently built a basketball court in our backyard and that helps tremendously. You need a dedicated goal to be able to attach the net sensor.
Now my kids can keep up with their daily workouts and see what areas need the most improvement. They love this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ShotTracker, Inc.
- 132.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 ShotTracker, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.