Shoujo City is a dating simulator game where you'll have to interact with cute anime girls in a virtual Japanese city. Your goal in this anime dating sim is to win love of a girl in 10 days by giving her gifts, playing games, inviting to a cafe, or having regular dates. While talking to a girl, each dialogue choice affects your intimacy score.
* During dating scenes the girls are moving and interacting with you in real time - using polygonal graphics
* Various locations often seen in anime games and series - school, park, shops, cafes, Shinto shrine, beach, and more
* You can choose to play as a girl or as a boy
* Alternating day/night cycles with different activities
* Hand-drawn anime pixelart graphics
* You can dress up your girl using cosplay items (like fox or cat ears, bows, chokers), or give her pet mascots she will carry on her head
* Crane machine mini-games where you can win plush toys to use as gifts
* A pocky mini-game - you'll be rewarded with a kiss if you win
* A unique yandere route if you choose to date Saori
* Each girl has a different personality and requires a different approach.
Updated launch screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Playing it since 2017
I remember how I discovered this wonderful game. I was at the airport lounge in 2017 and had 6 hours left till my flight. The lounge had internet, so I was very happy and decided to find some games. At that time, I adored anime- I still do now. So when I came across this game, I was delighted and downloaded it. I played it for 3 hours, talking to each character. My favorite was “Yumi” because of how sweet she was, she is still my favorite character from the game. This isn’t really a review- I just wanted to share how I found this game and ended up loving it. I’m going to also get the 3D version! And I’m already SURE that I will love it! Thanks for reading!
Thank you so much.
This game has so much nostalgia behind it for me. My parents had divorced and I was getting into anime. I looked up anime games and this came up. I ended up playing for a couple weeks straight, trying to get the girls to fall for me. I worked so hard for so long. Then finally, I gave up without getting one good ending. Now 2 years later, I come back and on the first try, I get one girl to fall for me. Finally. Thank you so much for making me realize just from a silly dating game how much happier I’ve gotten over two years. You made be remember everything that has happened throughout those years. Thank you so, so much.
Love it!! (Yumi is the best ❤️)
This game is really cool, cute, and lgbtq friendly. I remember getting it last year and playing it for hours every day! (This was before I made my mom mad and she deleted all my apps) I wish I could have it again! I love how the girls have different personalities and likes and dislikes. It makes the game so much more fun! As I haven’t played it in a while, I don’t really have any suggestions because I don’t remember what I wished you would add. I had won the heart of all the girls, except for Saori... she’s the most difficult one. But anyway to sum it all up, I LOVE this game and I’m going to do all my chores and stuff so my mom can let me have it again. ❤️😊
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anton Ptitsyn
- 50.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Shoujo City
- In-App Purchases
- Master Key $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.