Shoujo City is a dating simulator game where you'll have to interact with cute anime girls in a virtual Japanese city. Your goal in this anime dating sim is to win love of a girl in 10 days by giving her gifts, playing games, inviting to a cafe, or having regular dates. While talking to a girl, each dialogue choice affects your intimacy score.
* During dating scenes the girls are moving and interacting with you in real time - using polygonal graphics
* Various locations often seen in anime games and series - school, park, shops, cafes, Shinto shrine, beach, and more
* You can choose to play as a girl or as a boy
* Alternating day/night cycles with different activities
* Hand-drawn anime pixelart graphics
* You can dress up your girl using cosplay items (like fox or cat ears, bows, chokers), or give her pet mascots she will carry on her head
* Crane machine mini-games where you can win plush toys to use as gifts
* A pocky mini-game - you'll be rewarded with a kiss if you win
* A unique yandere route if you choose to date Saori
* Each girl has a different personality and requires a different approach.
Updated launch screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Highly recommend if you're bored
I've played a lot of mobile games, but THIS is one of my top 5 mobile games, along with the of Dream Girlfriend, Obey Me, Project Sekai and Genshin Impact, if you like any of those games I recommend this to you. What's great about this game is that it's completely offline so if you're somewhere without wifi it's a perfect source of entertainment, I love how many endings and dialogue options are available, it's a game that you can finish and play over again which is good too because it makes you more motivated to play through without the daunting feeling that there's no end in sight.
The map is nice, all of the dating spots are so cozy, and I like being able to walk around and choose which girl you wanna go out with, I'm a very big fan of open maps and this map is so well designed, that being said, I feel that you could include some sort of activity or minigame in the second part of the of the park, but I don't think it's necessary just a thought that's crossed my head.
I like the difference between girls when it comes to personalities, I also really appreciate that you can choose from two different characters as your character and even select your name. Overall, a really good offline game with a nostalgic vibe that will keep you entertained for hours.
Love it!! (Yumi is the best ❤️)
This game is really cool, cute, and lgbtq friendly. I remember getting it last year and playing it for hours every day! (This was before I made my mom mad and she deleted all my apps) I wish I could have it again! I love how the girls have different personalities and likes and dislikes. It makes the game so much more fun! As I haven’t played it in a while, I don’t really have any suggestions because I don’t remember what I wished you would add. I had won the heart of all the girls, except for Saori... she’s the most difficult one. But anyway to sum it all up, I LOVE this game and I’m going to do all my chores and stuff so my mom can let me have it again. ❤️😊
Playing it since 2017
I remember how I discovered this wonderful game. I was at the airport lounge in 2017 and had 6 hours left till my flight. The lounge had internet, so I was very happy and decided to find some games. At that time, I adored anime- I still do now. So when I came across this game, I was delighted and downloaded it. I played it for 3 hours, talking to each character. My favorite was “Yumi” because of how sweet she was, she is still my favorite character from the game. This isn’t really a review- I just wanted to share how I found this game and ended up loving it. I’m going to also get the 3D version! And I’m already SURE that I will love it! Thanks for reading!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anton Ptitsyn
- 50.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Shoujo City
- In-App Purchases
- Master Key $1.99