ShowOne is a pro app for musicians who use backing tracks live. You supply the music - we give you the features, flexibility, and stability to play your tracks in any live or rehearsal situation, right from your iPhone or iPad. Never again worry about printing click tracks, lugging cumbersome and expensive audio equipment to shows, or being stuck with songs in the wrong key or tempo.
▸ Featured in: Modern Drummer ("6 More Mobile Apps Every Drummer Should Know"), Keyboard Magazine, DRUM! Magazine, Electronic Musician Magazine, Bass Musician Mag, App Advice, Discchord, Music App Blog, and more
• Automatic click that syncs with your music
• Control each track's tempo, pitch, volume, start/end and more
• Voice count-offs for any track
• Create unlimited sets; add/remove/reorder tracks easily; have tracks automatically play into next
• Choose from several custom and familiar click sounds
• Audio is split out the headphone jack so the musicians and audience only hear what they need to
• Rock solid and stable - no skips or glitches
• Clear and intuitive user interface - easy to read in high pressure live situations and on dark stages
• Import your music fast and privately via cloud (Dropbox, iCloud, etc) or iTunes File Sharing
• Use tracks that you’ve pre-recorded with clicks and cues to one side for more versatility ("User Cue" feature)
• Works with 3rd party interfaces from Apogee, PreSonus, iConnectivity, and many more
• NEW! Backup and restore all of your tracks and sets across multiple devices
▸ Features 4-channel operation! Send full stereo mix to audience with further cue routing options (available as in-app purchase, compatible interface required)
▸ MIDI-compatible! Control ShowOne's transport with an external keyboard, drum pad or footswitch via MIDI interface. Control and sync with external gear with MIDI Clock output and per-track Program/Bank changes. Available as in-app purchases.
▸ ShowOne was created by an internationally known recording and touring artist and professional stage manager from the ground up with an eye toward what real musicians need.
• High quality time/pitch algorithm
• Click Mute/Delay/Accent are all adjustable for control over your time-keeping
• Exclusive ShowOne Crosstalk Control to help reduce crosstalk or bleed when splitting out headphone jack
• Works with most audio files (WAV/AIFF/MP3/AAC), 24 bit and up to 96k
• Big, striking Transport for ease of control
• Bar Counter, Tempo and Pitch displays so you always know where you are
• Free version is full-featured, limited to 2 user tracks at a time (unlimited track imports with paid version)
VERSATILE AND DEPENDABLE
• iPhone® | iPad® | iPod touch®
• Simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the pros.
• Great for drummers, keyboard players, guitar or bass players, musical directors - whoever deals with backing tracks!
• National touring acts, local/regional bands, cover bands, church bands, solo artists, street performers, theater troupes - anything!
• AND - it works as a solid backup solution for more advanced setups
• AND - it’s an excellent practice tool as well! Speed up and slow down tracks with metronome for learning parts, change the pitch, etc.
MORE PRAISE FOR SHOWONE!
▸ "...it will probably pay for itself in convenience before you finish your first gig." - Music App Blog
▸ "ShowOne is the perfect tool for running tracks on stage or in rehearsal - no need to invest in a bunch of new gear!" - Nick Wheeler, All-American Rejects
▸ "Blown away by ShowOne…this software is the bomb!" - Bruce Murphy, Men Without Hats
▸ "Thanks for developing such a great app!" - Phil Bennett, Starship
- - - - - - - - - -
We've got plenty more features coming - be sure to check the in-app Shop for the latest.
Go to www.ShowOneApp.com, check out the vids and FAQs, or drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you! And please LEAVE A RATING/REVIEW after you've used the app a bit.
Small improvement to the backup/restore feature by showing the total backup size before backup, after restore, and within any error messages.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for solo gigs, but battery drain
ShowOne has been a great help for my solo guitar gigs. I tweak pre-recorded backing tracks by adding cues in GarageBand. I bring them into ShowOne, where I can change
the key if I want. I add the backing tracks to specific sets, such as Latin or pop/rock or jazz. The only problem I have encountered is that my iPod touch seems to drain it's battery quickly when I use ShowOne during my gigs. Any ideas how to fix that?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the rating/review Denis - glad ShowOne is helping at your gigs! :) Battery usage tends to vary a lot depending on the device used. Perhaps the iPod Touch battery is a bit less friendly than other devices. Before a show I would recommend quitting other apps, turning Airplane Mode on, and of course making sure the iPod has a fully charged battery. You could also try dimming the screen a bit or going into "Low Power Mode" for extra juice. But with a fully charged device I can't see the entire battery draining down over the course of one show...unless you play 6 hour shows! Hopefully that helps - good luck!
PS If you use an audio interface that takes power from the iOS device it will obviously drain the battery much faster, so keep that in mind as well.
Greatest Tracks App!! Save our butts!
We have been using Ableton Live for so long and always worrying about computer freezes and midi controller freezes not to mention to lug a lot of gear traveling on flights and on the road. Well not anymore thanks to the people at Showone! Much kudos for creating such a trouble free easy app to use for us bands that depends on tracks for live use! It’s a must app for tracks! Hopefully some new features will come in future updates like volume control for tracks and new user interface for ipads. Still great the way it is, Love it!
Developer Response ,
This is what we love to hear and why we made ShowOne! Thanks for the kind words! You can actually adjust track-by-track volume with “Track Gain” found in settings. And a dedicated iPad version, MIDI enhancements, and lots of other features are coming so stay tuned!
GREAT APP and Support!
I’ve been using the ShowOne app since it was originally released.
Throughout the years I’ve used an Instant Replay machine and a Roland TD30 w USB stick to play my backing tracks and in-ear clicks.
When I discovered ShowOne I figured I would give it a try. I was overly impressed with the simplicity and functionality of the app. It’s all I use now. It has never failed to deliver during a live performance.
Since the initial release of ShowOne the developers have introduced updates with very useful features. This app constantly continues to get better.
From time to time I may have a question for the support team and they respond very quickly.
They are an awesome group with a great, inexpensive app that will make your live shows go smoothly.
Download ShowOne and explore the many features and I’m sure you’ll be satisfied!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using it!!
- One Zero One Audio LLC
- 65.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2019 One Zero One Audio, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- ShowOne Basic Version $14.99
- Click Track Pack 1 $0.99
- Four Channel Mode $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.