ShowOne is a pro app for musicians who use backing tracks live. You supply the music - we give you the features, flexibility, and stability to play your tracks in any live or rehearsal situation, right from your iPhone or iPad. Never again worry about printing click tracks, lugging cumbersome and expensive audio equipment to shows, or being stuck with songs in the wrong key or tempo.
▸ Featured in: Modern Drummer ("6 More Mobile Apps Every Drummer Should Know"), Keyboard Magazine, DRUM! Magazine, Electronic Musician Magazine, Bass Musician Mag, App Advice, Discchord, Music App Blog, and more
• Automatic click that syncs with your music
• Control each track's tempo, pitch, volume, start/end and more
• Voice count-offs for any track
• Create unlimited sets; add/remove/reorder tracks easily; have tracks automatically play into next
• Choose from several custom and familiar click sounds
• Audio is split out the headphone jack so the musicians and audience only hear what they need to
• Rock solid and stable - no skips or glitches
• Clear and intuitive user interface - easy to read in high pressure live situations and on dark stages
• Import your music fast and privately via cloud (Dropbox, iCloud, etc) or iTunes File Sharing
• Use tracks that you’ve pre-recorded with clicks and cues to one side for more versatility ("User Cue" feature)
• Works with 3rd party interfaces from Apogee, PreSonus, iConnectivity, and many more
• Backup/restore to cloud and share via Airdrop all of your tracks and sets across multiple devices
▸ Features 4-channel operation! Send full stereo mix to audience with further cue routing options (available as in-app purchase, compatible interface required)
• NEW - iPadOS version in portrait and landscape orientation
▸ MIDI-compatible! Control ShowOne's transport with an external keyboard, drum pad or footswitch via MIDI interface. Control and sync with external gear with MIDI Clock output and per-track Program/Bank changes. Available as in-app purchases.
▸ ShowOne was created by an internationally known recording and touring artist and professional stage manager from the ground up with an eye toward what real musicians need.
• High quality time/pitch algorithm
• Click Mute/Delay/Accent are all adjustable for control over your time-keeping
• Exclusive ShowOne Crosstalk Control to help reduce crosstalk or bleed when splitting out headphone jack
• Works with most audio files (WAV/AIFF/MP3/AAC), 24 bit and up to 96k
• Big, striking Transport for ease of control
• Bar Counter, Tempo and Pitch displays so you always know where you are
• Free version is full-featured, limited to 2 user tracks at a time (unlimited track imports with paid version)
VERSATILE AND DEPENDABLE
• Made for iPhone® and iPad® (works on iPod touch®)
• Simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the pros.
• Great for drummers, keyboard players, guitar or bass players, musical directors - whoever deals with backing tracks!
• National touring acts, local/regional bands, cover bands, church bands, solo artists, street performers, theater troupes - anything!
• AND - it works as a solid backup solution for more advanced setups
• AND - it’s an excellent practice tool as well! Speed up and slow down tracks with metronome for learning parts, change the pitch, etc.
MORE PRAISE FOR SHOWONE!
▸ "...it will probably pay for itself in convenience before you finish your first gig." - Music App Blog
▸ "ShowOne is the perfect tool for running tracks on stage or in rehearsal - no need to invest in a bunch of new gear!" - Nick Wheeler, All-American Rejects
▸ "Blown away by ShowOne…this software is the bomb!" - Bruce Murphy, Men Without Hats
▸ "Thanks for developing such a great app!" - Phil Bennett, Starship
- - - - - - - - - -
Go to www.ShowOneApp.com, check out the vids and FAQs, or drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you! And please LEAVE A RATING/REVIEW after you've used the app a bit.
At long last - ShowOne runs natively on the iPad! You may now use ShowOne properly on the iPad in both portrait and landscape orientations, taking advantage of its larger form and certain iPadOS multitasking capabilities. Lay your iPad on its side at your gig or rehearsal and control ShowOne just like any other landscape app. Easily switch over to other lyric or chord sheet apps with ShowOne's steady playback continuing in the background. And of course you may as always use it in portrait mode just like the iPhone.
We've been asked about this for a long time from users and we're happy to finally bring it to you. There will be lots of improvements and upgrades to the ShowOne iPad experience moving forward - this is just a solid first step. And don't worry iPhone users - ShowOne isn't going anywhere and will continue to improve on both devices. If you have any questions or suggestions about ShowOne on iPad or anything else, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for solo gigs, but battery drain
ShowOne has been a great help for my solo guitar gigs. I tweak pre-recorded backing tracks by adding cues in GarageBand. I bring them into ShowOne, where I can change
the key if I want. I add the backing tracks to specific sets, such as Latin or pop/rock or jazz. The only problem I have encountered is that my iPod touch seems to drain it's battery quickly when I use ShowOne during my gigs. Any ideas how to fix that?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the rating/review Denis - glad ShowOne is helping at your gigs! :) Battery usage tends to vary a lot depending on the device used. Perhaps the iPod Touch battery is a bit less friendly than other devices. Before a show I would recommend quitting other apps, turning Airplane Mode on, and of course making sure the iPod has a fully charged battery. You could also try dimming the screen a bit or going into "Low Power Mode" for extra juice. But with a fully charged device I can't see the entire battery draining down over the course of one show...unless you play 6 hour shows! Hopefully that helps - good luck!
PS If you use an audio interface that takes power from the iOS device it will obviously drain the battery much faster, so keep that in mind as well.
Update: Problem solved! 👍🏼Something happened and now...
UPDATE: After communicating with the team for several weeks they were able to fix this problem with the newest update to 1.5 and now integrated to the iPad. I love this app! I’ve been using it for 4 hrs now. Love that it runs in the background while being able to view charts or adjust my in ear mix. It does it seamlessly.
Highly recommend and is super easy and the workflow is fantastic!
This was a great workhorse app but now is failing. Whenever trying to create a “Set” the app closes/quits. Everything is updated and has been deleted and redownloaded several times and is still failing. I’ve done reboots, hard resets and closed all other apps. I’ve deleted all tracks and rebooted from “restore” and still fails whenever I push “Set” to create one on both the iPad and iPhone. Super bummed out.
Developer Response ,
We’ve been in communication with you via email to resolve this issue. We just sent instructions on how to send us that crash log data so we can get to the bottom of this. Sorry for your trouble - this is a problem that is unique to you so if we get it resolved please consider changing this review. Thank you.
Awesome App and Great Support
This app is truly amazing! I love how it can send 4 channels of audio and splits the click track for ear monitor mixing! The feature in the app that allows you to connect a Bluetooth MIDI device and control track playback is awesome. When I first purchased the app there was an issue with Bluetooth connectivity. However, the support team answered my questions quickly and they had an app update out within days to resolve the bug. You must get this app if you are a touring artist that plans on using backing tracks!! I highly recommend!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the lovely review, and glad we could get you rockin’ again! Enjoy ShowOne!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- One Zero One Audio LLC
- 66.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2021 One Zero One Audio, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- ShowOne Basic Version $12.99
- Four Channel Mode $7.99
- Click Track Pack 1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.