Showpieces Free is a free music player for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad with a difference. While other media players allow you to create playlists of tracks, Showpieces gives you the ability to define and play highlights of a track. If you like live recordings of concerts and operas, take pleasure in listening to the music uninterrupted but also like to keep the intermission commentaries for occasional enjoyment, then Showpieces is the music player for you. Showpieces works with tracks that have been downloaded to your device's music library.
• Define cue-in and cue-out points to create highlight segments
• Create bookmarks
• Configurable skip backward button lets you review the last few seconds or minutes of a recording
• Configurable jump forward button lets you seek forward in fix increments, making locating the start or end of a highlight a breeze
• Gapless playback of highlight segments
• Easily switch between different play modes and edit mode
• The original recording is not altered in any way
• Easy migration to the full version
In addition, the full version supports:
• Visual editing of cues and bookmarks to a high degree of precision
• Fade-in and fade-out of highlights
• Insertion of silence between highlights
Support for iOS 11 and the latest devices including the iPhone X
Improved user interface
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Insert bookmarks into apples native music player!
Well not exactly, but this is a free and easy way to bookmark your tracks. I listen to a lot of material recorded as mp3, and the ipod native music app won't let me bookmark, so when I fall asleep while listening to my materials in bed (often), I have to manually find the spot where I left off when I go to listen again. No more thanks to this app!
Great for Audio Books
This app remembers your last position played without even bookmarking the position! I can only get it to remember the current book I am listening to at this time. Would be even better if it would remember multiple books and maybe the full version does. Highly recommend for those that enjoy listening to audio books.
Luv it but one flaw...
This app works perfect for trimming music! However... If you could just save the music to maybe like a playlist thing inside the app, IT WOULD WORK SO MUCH BETTER! 😁😁😁😁 great app though!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.