With the SHOWTIME app, you can stream entire seasons, star-studded movies, groundbreaking documentaries, comedy, sports (including SHOWTIME Championship Boxing), and much more – all commercial-free. Watch all the latest episodes of your favorite shows whenever and wherever you are – live or on demand. New titles added all the time so there’s always something great to watch. On the go? Download full episodes and movies and watch offline. No cable subscription needed!
Simply download the SHOWTIME app to sign up for your free trial, then only $10.99/month. Create your account and start streaming on your favorite phone, tablet, connected TV, gaming console or on your computer by visiting Showtime.com. Cancel anytime.
The SHOWTIME app is a standalone streaming service that enables anyone with a high-speed internet connection in the U.S. to sign up for SHOWTIME.
*You will not be charged for the SHOWTIME streaming service during the free trial period. TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND AVOID BEING CHARGED, YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE THE END OF THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD. To keep your subscription once your trial period is over, you will not have to do anything.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
California Privacy/Info We Collect https://www.showtime.com/#privacy/california
California Do Not Sell My Info https://ca.privacy.cbs/donotsell
© 2020 Showtime Digital Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME is accessible for viewing solely in the United States and its territories and possessions with a high-speed broadband connection. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Free trial is available to new customers only.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Showtime’s terrific stand-alone streaming service, endless hours of entertainment are moments away. A free trial gives you instant access to dozens of original series just begging to be binge-watched (Shameless, Homeland, Billions, The Affair)—plus popular films, sports specials, and loads more.
Needs “Play from beginning” button
I love showtime and I love the choice of entertainment on showtime (Particularly Desus & Mero. However, I’m trying to rewatch episodes on my phone and I can’t. Since the show is at the very end of its duration and there’s no “Play episode from beginning” button it only plays the last few seconds of the episode and brings me back to the previous screen. Very frustrating because there’s literally nothing I can do to rewatch the Desus and Mero episodes. Besides that this app and showtime is perfect.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your interest in SHOWTIME and for providing this feedback. Your comments regarding episode navigation have been forwarded internally for consideration when making future app enhancements.
Ok so this app is just out right terrible. Showtime its self is a good streaming service with a great selection of content that is not the issue. The issue is with the design of the app, I subscribe to most of the streaming services available and Showtimes app is by far the worst. Now I feel this is a huge shame as Showtimes content with verity and just out right quality shows is one of if not the best streaming service for TV seasons etc. Just the navigation and design of the app puts it down at the bottom of all the streaming services. At first I thought it was me and I was just missing some menu or button but after asking my family and others I know they all had the same problems. Now I’m sure when you eventually figure out how to perform simple tasks on the app then what I’m saying would seem silly, but that is the issue after 4 weeks using the app I am still unable to skip backward 2 episodes, or buying up the list of episodes for instance. I genuinely went on to my local university to see if there was a coarse or something Showtime expect you to take to be able to navigate the app, I have no issue performing any functions when watching on different platforms e.g. Roku threw my television but the Apple app for me with a masters in software engineering, its just to complicated to use.
Developer Response ,
We want to hear more about your SHOWTIME experience. Visit us online at showtime.com/help where you will find contact options for Customer Care. We look forward to your feedback.
- Showtime Digital Inc.
- 66.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- ©2019 Showtime Digital Inc., a subsidiary of Showtime Networks Inc. SHOWTIME and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a ViacomCBS Company. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- SHOWTIME 1 MONTH TRIAL $10.99
- SHOWTIME 7-DAY TRIAL $10.99
- TRY SHOWTIME FREE FOR 30 DAYS $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.