With the SHOWTIME app, you can stream entire seasons, star-studded movies, groundbreaking documentaries, comedy, sports (including SHOWTIME Championship Boxing), and much more – all commercial-free. Watch all the latest episodes of your favorite shows whenever and wherever you are – live or on demand. New titles added all the time so there’s always something great to watch. On the go? Download full episodes and movies and watch offline. No cable subscription needed!
Simply download the SHOWTIME app to sign up for your 7-day free trial, then only $10.99/month. Create your account and start streaming on your favorite phone, tablet, connected TV, gaming console or on your computer by visiting Showtime.com. Cancel anytime.
The SHOWTIME app is a standalone streaming service that enables anyone with a high-speed internet connection in the U.S. to sign up for SHOWTIME.
*You will not be charged for the SHOWTIME streaming service during the free trial period. TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND AVOID BEING CHARGED, YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE THE END OF THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD. To keep your subscription once your trial period is over, you will not have to do anything.
© 2019 Showtime Digital Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME is accessible for viewing solely in the United States and its territories and possessions with a high-speed broadband connection. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Free trial is available to new customers only.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Some minor improvements just in time for the premiere of City on a Hill, the new cinematic drama series starring Kevin Bacon and Aldis Hodge.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs “Play from beginning” button
I love showtime and I love the choice of entertainment on showtime (Particularly Desus & Mero. However, I’m trying to rewatch episodes on my phone and I can’t. Since the show is at the very end of its duration and there’s no “Play episode from beginning” button it only plays the last few seconds of the episode and brings me back to the previous screen. Very frustrating because there’s literally nothing I can do to rewatch the Desus and Mero episodes. Besides that this app and showtime is perfect.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your interest in SHOWTIME and for providing this feedback. Your comments regarding episode navigation have been forwarded internally for consideration when making future app enhancements.
I like the selection of shows and movies on showtime, but good lord this app is a stinker. It constantly crashes, just goes black out of nowhere and returns to my home screen at least once if not multiple times while using it. Then to add insult to injury, it makes me sign in all over again. After reentering my password and email, I finally get started back up with what I was watching and it doesn’t even hold my place- it restarts the movie or episode at least 7-10 minutes before the crash. Really annoying when I pay almost as much for this app as I do Netflix. Not worth it at all in my opinion. After I get caught up on the rest of the shows I like, I’m canceling for sure. Hope you guys can fix these issues for the future.
Developer Response ,
We hate to hear that you are disappointed, and we would like the opportunity to troubleshoot this playback issue with you and your device. Please reach out to us by visiting showtime.com/help where you will find contact options for customer support. We want to help!
One major problem: locking my iOS 11 phone with this app in the foreground will drain the battery to empty.
One annoying problem: I can’t figure out how to resume watching my current or next episode in a series in a simple way. You have to dig for “My List”, which sometimes has it. Otherwise scroll through all series to find the one you want, find the season, find the right episode.
One dumb problem: The app only orients one way during viewing - power/headphone jacks on the left I think. It won’t rotate to let you put them on the right. Minor annoyance, but goofy.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback! We understand your concerns and we have forwarded this internally for consideration when making updates to our app. In the meantime, If you require any technical assistance, Please visit showtime.com/help where you will find contact options for customer support.
- Showtime Digital Inc.
- 59.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2019 Showtime Digital Inc., a subsidiary of Showtime Networks Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company.
- In-App Purchases
- SHOWTIME 1 MONTH TRIAL $10.99
- SHOWTIME 7-DAY TRIAL $10.99
- SHOWTIME SALE ON MONTHLY PLAN $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.