With the SHOWTIME app, you can stream entire seasons, star-studded movies, groundbreaking documentaries, comedy, sports (including SHOWTIME Championship Boxing), and much more – all commercial-free. Watch all the latest episodes of your favorite shows whenever and wherever you are – live or on demand. New titles added all the time so there’s always something great to watch. On the go? Download full episodes and movies and watch offline. No cable subscription needed!
Simply download the SHOWTIME app to sign up for your free trial, then only $10.99/month. Create your account and start streaming on your favorite phone, tablet, connected TV, gaming console or on your computer by visiting Showtime.com. Cancel anytime.
The SHOWTIME app is a standalone streaming service that enables anyone with a high-speed internet connection in the U.S. to sign up for SHOWTIME.
*You will not be charged for the SHOWTIME streaming service during the free trial period. TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND AVOID BEING CHARGED, YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE THE END OF THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD. To keep your subscription once your trial period is over, you will not have to do anything.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
California Privacy/Info We Collect https://www.showtime.com/#privacy/california
California Do Not Sell My Info https://ca.privacy.cbs/donotsell
© 2020 Showtime Digital Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME is accessible for viewing solely in the United States and its territories and possessions with a high-speed broadband connection. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Free trial is available to new customers only.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Showtime’s terrific stand-alone streaming service, endless hours of entertainment are moments away. A free trial gives you instant access to dozens of original series just begging to be binge-watched (Shameless, Homeland, Billions, The Affair)—plus popular films, sports specials, and loads more.
Okay, but there are better choices
I’ve subscribed to Showtime in the past to watch a few shows and then leave. I like some of the series, “The Loudest Voice” was good and I’m looking forward to starting the Kirsten Dunst series. Some of the documentaries are interesting but you need a better movie selection. “City on a Hill” is probably a good series but I couldn’t get past the profanity and racial slurs and stopped watching in the first 5 minutes of episode 1, I don’t know why it isn’t possible to tell a story without every other word being a curse word. Cops probably do speak like that in Boston, but to me it was excessive. The Roku app is a little confusing, especially the fast forward and rewind, and I’d like to see some “for you” recommendations similar to what the other streaming apps use. The live TV feed is a nice feature. However, I have trouble justifying the $11 a month membership over time because the selection is too limited. The streaming quality is good, and I’ve never experienced any buffering or technical problems.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We hate to hear that you are disappointed. We refresh our content throughout the month with the hope that you will always find something of interest, so hope that you will check back!
Needs user interface improvement.
I enjoy the content however the App needs serious improvement.
When watching multiple episodes, there should be an option to skip the opening theme. When the show ends, there should be an option to skip the credits and start the next episode instead of playing through the entire credits.
There is no good fast forward button when watching content. The tracking function to fast forward doesn’t show the time as your are advancing.
There is poor organization as far as choosing an episode when watching a show. Why have all of the shows just out and cluttering the screen, when you could organize them into season folders?
Do yourselves a favor and look at what Netflix and HBO do as far as their user interface and how their apps are set up and do likewise.
- Showtime Digital Inc.
- 66.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- ©2019 Showtime Digital Inc., a subsidiary of Showtime Networks Inc. SHOWTIME and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a ViacomCBS Company. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- SHOWTIME 1 MONTH TRIAL $10.99
- SHOWTIME 7-DAY TRIAL $10.99
- SHOWTIME SALE ON MONTHLY PLAN $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.