Ride as Mountain Bike legend Sam Pilgrim, and use the advanced trick system to bust out insane combos in over 40 hand crafted levels.
Created in conjunction with Sam Pilgrim and developed by MTB rider., Shred! 2 is the most authentic MTB gaming experience available!
- Developed in conjunction with Sam Pilgrim - World champion and all round MTB legend
- Over 40 levels & 200 unique challenges, inspired by MTB culture, riding destinations, events and video segments!
- Casual, “one more go” gameplay. Ideal for a quick blast yet engaging enough for longer shredding sessions
- Fully scalable, cutting edge 3D graphics
- Bluetooth controller support
- Handcrafted level design, specifically designed for “flow”, makes for an addictive and authentic MTB gameplay experience. Every inch of trail will push you to the absolute limit!
- Cinematic and dynamic camera angles
- Ride & Customise 10 bikes
-“Get your shred on” to the awesome original soundtrack
"The Zone" 4 new special stage levels mini chapter (we may have got carried away with these)
3 new bikes including Pinkbike's "Grim Donut"
Improved bike customisation
You can now go straight to Customise from in-game without flicking through to the main menu
Options for German / French / Portugese & Spanish localisation
Minor bug fixes and level design tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
Absolute Favorite Phone Game
I probably have played this game every day since it came out, and I’ve earned almost every star, but one especially has eluded me. I can’t, for the life of me, figure out how to do a heart attack backflip. Maybe that’s what keeps bringing me back, but darn it if I haven’t wanted to throw my phone at a wall more than a couple times.
Seriously though.. Best phone game. Period. Maybe just because I’m a mountain biker and BMXer and fan of Sam Pilgrim, but these guys did a heck of a job.
The game reminds me of Pumped BMX 2 which hooked me to it but has terrible graphics where your character the Sam Pilgrim easily gets lost in the background or in the levels sunlight, no matter the accuracy of where you toggle your trick options it doesn’t seem to the tricks even if it’s pointed in the correct direction, if your character falls you occasionally won’t have a restart option or anything else on the screen so you’ll have to exit out of the app and go back instead, the physics are probably the worst part where because your speed is never consistently carried and your airtime, distance/height, varies regardless of hour fast your character is going as well making some of your trick list often what seems impossible, and the bikes are off for example what looks like a downhill bike is offered but with a hardtail frame (no rear suspension)? I’m bummed since I payed triple the cost of Pumped BMX 2 but got far less in playability.
Great game! A couple glitches
Love this game and the first one. Just a couple glitches I can’t seem to figure out, please let me know if you can help. I have every star except for 2.
1. UK - knifes edge: 180 barspin then fakie frontflip-tailwhip. I have tried 100 times and it won’t register when I land it. Any tips or tricks or is it messed up?
2. USA - Pro Laps: Do one of every trick. I can’t seem to figure this out, what do you consider an air trick? I have landed every trick I can think of including back flips and front flips. Please let me know if there is a glitch or I am doing something wrong.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ASBO Interactive LTD
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ASBO Interactive LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Alpine, UK and USA $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.