Maruti Stotra (Bheema Roopi) or Hanuman Stotra is a 17th century stotra, composed in Marathi language by saint-poet of Maharashtra, Samarth Ramdas. It is a compilation of praiseful verses that describe the many aspects and virtues of Maruti Nandan or Hanuman.
This was one of Samarth Ramdas's societal goals, was to promote physical exercise to develop a healthy society.
Maruti is the deity of strength is worshiped at most Akhadas or traditional gymnasiums by athletes (wrestlers).
It is recommended in Hindu scriptures that one who is going through the period of Sadesati should chant Maruti Strotra at least 11 times on Tuesdays and Saturdays during Sadesati period to reduce its effects.
Also you can read it at any time during day.
Also it is beneficial for childrens, to increase concentration and pronunciation.
Get this app with in-built features like.
- Clear and exact pronunciation sound of Shri Maruti Stotra.
- Set the timer for daily reading of Maruti Stotra.
- Use counter while doing ovarian or daily readings.
- Beautiful and attractive image galary of Lord Maruti.
- Updated with fresh new GUI.
- Now Available in 9 Languages
- Now support all types of iPad's and IPhone's
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Stotra is clear in reading and in play mode. You have option to stop the play mode and just read Stotra. Built-in counter option ensures you do right number of Stotra.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vaibhav Kavathekar
- 30.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright@vrk
- In-App Purchases
- Shri Maruti Stotra Sound $1.99
- Maruti Stotra in Kannada $0.99
- Maruti Stotra in Malyalam $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.