As legislators and regulators look to reform workplace laws to meet the demands of a 21st century workforce, HR’s voice needs to be heard. As advocates for the HR community, SHRM members understand and can communicate how public policy issues may affect employees and employers.
To make communication between SHRM members and lawmakers as easy as possible, SHRM has launched a mobile advocacy app. This SHRM Advocacy app is an interactive advocacy tool and member resource designed to bring advocacy engagement into hands of SHRM members, and to assist HR professionals in shaping and affecting change in public policy. Now, through your mobile device, HR advocates can:
• Immediately take action on alerts using SHRM-provided email templates and language
• Easily connect to your state and federal lawmakers
• Join SHRM’s Advocacy Team (A-Team)
• Quickly submit lawmaker meeting or event feedback
• Engage with lawmakers and fellow HR professionals on social media
• View legislative issue information on key workplace issues
• Stay up-to-date on all legislative updates facing the workplace
Updates to Congressional Directory, iOS 11 updates and bug fixes/performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Society for Human Resource Management
- 20.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Society of Human Resource Management and Beekeeper Group, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.