Shukofukurou is a lightweight Anime and Manga library management and title discovery application for iOS that allows iPhone and iPad users to manage their Kitsu and AniList lists in one place.
* Manage Anime and Manga Lists on AniList and Kitsu
* Receive notifications for currently airing titles that are on your list.
* Search and Browse Titles, Characters and Staff
* View Title Information on other sites (Wikipedia/Anime News Network/TVTropes and more)
* Custom Lists Support for AniList
* View Reviews/Reactions for an Anime or Manga
* View Cast and Staff Information
* View Detailed Episode Information (Kitsu)
* Airing Browser
* Season Browser
* Browse Trending Titles (Trending, Popular, Highest Rated, Newly Added)
* iPad Enhancements (e.g. Keyboard Shortcuts)
* List Statistics
* Exporting of Anime and Manga lists to MyAnimeList XML, CSV, and JSON
* Scrobbling of titles from Crunchyroll, VRV, Hidive via the Share Extension (VRV and Hidive only supported via Safari Web Browser)
This release improves stability.
# Bug Fixes and Enhancements
* Fix bug where the App crashes when a user performs an advanced edit on a manga entry.
Ratings and Reviews
Anilist log in problem
I have problem in logging in to my anilist account, it’s telling me “request failed: bad request (400)
Developer Response ,
This bug has been fixed in the latest version. AniList made changes to OAuth and there was a delay in releasing a fixed build due to Kitsu downtime. In the future, please file a bug report instead of leaving a bad review. The link to the bug tracker is in the settings.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please update and revise review. Thanks.
- James Moy
- 6.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017-2018 MAL Updater OS X Group, a division of Moy IT Solutions. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip $1.99
- Medium Tip $3.99
- Large Tip $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.