Shukofukurou is a lightweight Anime and Manga library management and title discovery application for iOS that allows iPhone and iPad users to manage their Kitsu, AniList and MyAnimeList lists in one place.
* Manage Anime and Manga Lists on AniList, Kitsu, and MyAnimeList
* Receive notifications for currently airing titles that are on your list.
* Search and Browse Titles, Characters and Staff
* View Title Information on other sites (Wikipedia/Anime News Network/TVTropes and more)
* Custom Lists Support for AniList
* View Reviews/Reactions for an Anime or Manga
* View Cast and Staff Information (AniList)
* View Detailed Episode Information (Kitsu)
* Airing Browser
* Season Browser
* Browse Trending Titles (Trending, Popular, Highest Rated, Newly Added)
* iPad Enhancements (e.g. Keyboard Shortcuts)
* List Statistics
* Update History
* Exporting of Anime and Manga lists to MyAnimeList XML, CSV, and JSON
* Scrobbling of titles from Crunchyroll, VRV, Hidive, and Funimation via the Safari extension
* View countdowns to the next airing episode for airing titles in the airing view and the user's anime library.
This is a bug fix build fixes some crashes.
# Bug Fixes and Enhancements
* Fix bug where app crashes when user switches lists
* Add missing related items for Manga
* Fix bug where users are unable to view related, characters, episodes sections.
Ratings and Reviews
Way ahead of the competition!
This app has gradually gained more and more features, and has now reached a point of being more effective and feature packed than any other client I have found so far, and the only one I would prefer over the Anilist’s website. While a less glitchy native sidebar like the mac version of this app would be even better, it is still much better optimized for the ipad than all the other clients that don’t have a sidebar. Plus if you heavily depend on Anilist’s custom lists feature, you should know this is the only client with support for that. I highly recommend this app for MAL, Anilist or Kitsu users, it is a much more complete experience than any of its competitors.
use so far
when i first got the app it worked perfectly and did everything i wanted it to do, other than the manga never staying updated. however when i logged out of my mal to let a friend use it, and tried to log back in, it completely wiped away my progress. it said i had 0 completed and everything. however when i use the website, everything is still there.
Developer Response ,
Can you file a bug report on Github and record a screencast reproducing the bug so I can fix it. Thanks.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- James Moy
- 7.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017-2021 MAL Updater OS X Group. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip $1.99
- Medium Tip $3.99
- Large Tip $7.99