Manage all of your professional relationships from the convenience of any device with Shuri, an app that streamlines the capturing, storing and analysis of your day-to-day interactions.
Originally designed for analyst relations (AR) professionals, but a valuable resource for any relationship-driven role, the powerful Shuri app allows you to:
• Easily report on your activities
• Securely share activity info across team(s)
• organize the names and information within those databases into groups, teams or a collection of favorites
• build a unique group around your key influencers
• create a touch for every interaction—these may be personal meetings, a conference plenary, an email, a tweet or a media spot
• share the touches with an entire team, a boss, or a customized team of colleagues
• run reports on your interactions
• generate Briefing Books in Microsoft Word
Shuri enhances the productivity of anyone regularly managing relationships with:
• industry analysts
• professional contacts
• personal connections
Furthermore, with enough free cloud-based storage to hold up to 303 personal items (people, organization or touch files) or 1GB of material on every Shuri account, it’s simple and easy to capture:
• presentation decks
• audio and video files
• social media updates
• links and more
The Analyst Relations database is an auto-renewing subscription, available for $99/month or $999/year as an in-app purchase.
All Shuri users may also purchase additional cloud-based storage space to meet their increasing needs through the Professional Pack, which features:
• capacity for up to 10,000 personal items (people, organization or touch files)
• capacity for up to 25GB of material supplementary to personal items
• the ability to export files
The Professional Pack costs $9.99 per month or $99.99 for a full-year subscription.
Auto-renewing subscription details:
-Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free 7 day trial period for the Analyst Relations database monthly subscription will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription to that publication.
Bug fixes, removed the media tracking features
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.