It's a breeze to manage your team, class, or group with the Shutterfly Share Sites app.
Share and view photos, calendar events, and communicate with your group anywhere, anytime.
Receive notification from key updates and stay connected with teammates, classmates, family and friends.
• Photos: Share, View, Like and Comment on pictures posted by others. Receive push notification when new albums and photos are added.
• Calendar: Manage your site calendar. View date, time, and location of each event. Synch events to your iOS calendar.
• News: View the latest activity on your site.
• Members: Access your Share site member list and add new members.
• Roster / Class List: See the list of players / students and their parents' contact info.
• Snack Schedule: View the snack schedule and sign up to bring food or drinks.
• Sign-up Sheets: Sign up for volunteer activities and tasks (i.e. driving duties, booth shifts, or to bring items or food).
• Availability: See/Update how many players/attendees you have for your events.
• Email: Send emails to your Share site members.
• Message Board: Communicate, participate in discussions with your group. Push notification updates members when there are new messages and replies.
• Videos: View videos posted on your site.
• Group text message: Send SMS text message to members.
Note: phone service provider may limit the number of contacts when sending text messages.
WHAT'S A SHARE SITE?
Shutterfly Share Sites are photo-sharing websites that are free, fun, and easy to make. They are a great way to privately share photos with friends and family, sports team, class, or group.
- Fix for crash when opening Photos if the user has Folders.
- Photo sources now includes smart albums.
Ratings and Reviews
My pictures uploaded easily from my phone and I like that I can access them quickly from the app. For the app to be great, more options are needed. I would like to be able to sort the order of the photos and easily send them to my personal Shutterfly account from the app. I’m sure there are other ideas that would make the app more visually attractive and enable functions that moms would enjoy like a memories from this date in previous years section. Overall, I do appreciate the app and how easy it makes uploading pics from our field trips and community days.
Photo Uploading is Awful
The photo uploading is awful now. It crashed enough as it is, but now the new changes have selecting photos take multiple tapes to select. Then it didn’t let me select more than 10 photos. The previous version at least allowed a high number of photos to upload at a time. It was great when it worked but most of the time it crashed. Now this app is not convenient for photos and I’ll likely use Google Photos or Dropbox. This app is especially promoted for parents to use for their children’s classrooms and sports teams. So it needs to be an app that’s convenient and quick. Slow uploading, crashing app, and being allowed to upload only 10 photos at a time is neither convenient or quick for busy parents.
On top of that, the support choices are only to chat or call them during their business hours. There should be a messaging / email option to convenience those who do not have time to chat with someone to explain the entire situation and for when it’s after business hours.
Since the website was help and to click contact it keeps opening new windows that say the same thing, I’m now on hold with their customer service number and it says the wait time is 0 minutes... still holding.... and holding....
Why can’t I swipe anymore?
I have been using this app for years and have loved it. I am not on social media and this app is how I share pictures of my son with far away family members. Family loves the app because they can order prints easily. The most recent update took away the ability to swipe left and right in a photo album to go from one picture to the next. You now have to click on a photo to see a full version but then close the photo and click on the next to continue looking at pictures in the album. Why on earth would it ever make sense to remove the ability to swipe and scroll through your pictures? The update has turned one of my favorite apps into something that is basically useless. I’m going to start looking for a different option to share photos if this is not fixed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.