Korea's best, delivered fresh.
Browse restaurants, bakeries, and shops across Korea available for pickup & delivery. We deliver on-demand food from your neighborhood's best restaurants, so you can enjoy great food in the comfort of your home, office, or wherever you happen to be. In the new Shuttle Market, you can get your groceries, home essentials, and more delivered to your doorstep the next day.
Get ₩5,000 OFF your first order with signup code: SHUTTLE
- Local eats, delivered. Explore a wide range of international restaurants, bakeries, and shops in your neighborhood available for pickup and delivery.
- From the shop, to your door, we deliver. Shuttle partners with the best local establishments, to ensure that you can enjoy great food in the comfort of your home, office, or anywhere we can deliver to
- English-speaking customer support. We offer bilingual customer service in English or Korean (한국어) over our convenient in-app chat.
- Easy in-store pickups! Skip the line and enjoy a seamless pickup experience when you order ahead and pay online.
- Phone verification not required. While a local phone number is recommended, it's not mandatory. Please note, however, that phone verification is required to access Shuttle credits and redeem coupons and offers.
- Checkout is a breeze! We accept a variety of payment options, including major international and domestic credit cards, Paypal, and KakaoPay.
- Grocery delivery is here. Discover the convenience of next day delivery on groceries, home essentials, heat-to-eat meals, gifts, flowers, beauty, bakery, butchershop, health, clothing, pet accessories and so much more.
- We recommend the enhanced experience. To get the most out of Shuttle, kindly enable push notifications for real-time order updates, promotions, and discounts. Sharing geolocation will enable you to create new delivery addresses in seconds.
- Serving customers nationwide in Korea with regional service hubs offering curated offerings to communities in Seoul, Osan, Pyeongtaek, Daegu, and Busan. Get delivery in the vicinity of Osan Air Base, Camp Humphreys, Camp Walker, and Camp Henry. Our fully bilingual service allows you to order in English or Korean (한국어).
- Gift Shuttle Credit: Share the love by gifting Shuttle credits to friends and family. It's the perfect present for any occasion. Gift vouchers are sent via email with a unique code, and you can print or share them electronically. We accept Paypal and bank transfers for payment.
Visit us online to learn mor about Shuttle Delivery
Let’s be social, join the conversation.
Having trouble getting started? Get in touch with us here:
Enhance your app experience with bug fixes and improvements. Update now!
Ratings and Reviews
In Korea for Plastic Surgery -Shuttle is the only delivery app that takes USA card
I couldn’t be more grateful for shuttle. I had plastic surgery and it was so hot out… Shuttle was the only delivery app that took my American Visa card. You do need a Korean phone number though. When I made my order they called me in English and verified my order and address. I thought this was a nice touch and excellent level of service. They had a great selection of food with all the popular restaurants in my area. If I return to Korea, I’ll for sure use Shuttle again!
Worst food delivery service
This is the worst food delivery app I have ever used in my life. I have no idea how this company is still in business. You never know if you’ll get your food or not. It’s like rolling the dice to see if you get lucky each time you order. If you’re really lucky, your order will go through but it will take more than 2 hours to deliver. Their customer service is even worse if you try to ask for help. They don’t care whatsoever, and will even treat you like a burden for trying to get help. Their drivers are careless and unreliable too, my food was placed on the wrong floor in my building twice in 1 week. When I asked where it was, I was told to go get it myself. They didn’t even know which apartment or floor number the driver placed it at, so I had to check every single floor in my high rise building to find it myself… That’s 16 floors! They won’t automatically offer you a delivery fee refund as a courtesy either, not even in this case. You have to ask and they have the audacity to shift the blame and make excuses. I deleted this app in the past and each time I check to see if they fixed their issues I’m always disappointed to find that nothing has improved. The same issues have been going on for many years. Not to mention the high delivery fees and the small selection of restaurants available, most of which are often disabled or marked “out of service.” This delivery service will tank someday and it won’t be missed when it does.
Waited 3 hours to find out they lost my order
I used this app for the first time because I have just moved to Korea and it is the only app I could find where I didn’t need a Korean phone number or ARC (I don’t have either yet). I ordered around 6:20pm, but by 8:20 I still had not received my order or any update about it. I used the Live Chat to ask about it only to be told to wait. I assumed they were checking the system or contacting the driver, but 30 minutes later I just got asked if I had received my order yet. I still had not. Finally, after over 3 hours from when I placed my order, I got told apparently my order was being shown as delivered so they can give me a refund if I still hadn’t received it. The app still showed my order was being processed, but apparently since they use third party delivery services, the order tracker does not get updated. Why is there one then? It’s 9:30 at this point, so I accepted the refund (which will take a week) and ended up having to go to a convenience store for dinner. I guess I’ll just wait until I have my phone number and ARC to use a reliable delivery service.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shuttle Co Ltd
- 46.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Shuttle Co Ltd