Use your iPhone or iPad to compose music in Sibelius on Mac/Windows.
Use your iPhone or iPad to compose music in Sibelius on Mac/Windows. Add dedicated pads for Sibelius. Why buy additional hardware that you have to carry around, when you can use this great app instead!
All you need to do is download the Mac/Windows Helper application and connect your Mac/Windows and iOS device to the same WiFi. Music Pad will guide you through the simple setup process.
AT A GLANCE
- Common Notes;
- More Notes;
- Jazz Articulations;
- Automatically switches keypads in Sibelius based on your selection;
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks;
- 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup.
- Sibelius for Mac/Windows
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or newer
- PC with Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Free helper app, available at https://cherpake.com/get
- Shared network connection, WiFi or Personal Hotspot, see https://cherpake.com/connect
Download free helper app from https://cherpake.com/get
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
* [FIX] Syncing selected keypad between the app and your computer
* [NEW] Support for Sibelius for Windows
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect except sometimes it will start inputting notes on its own
Perfect when I don’t have an external keyboard with numeric keypad! I only ask the developer fix a bug/glitch where after using for 30 minutes sometimes it will start inputting notes on its own and I have to quit and restart the Remote for Mac application in my desktop. Otherwise a great productivity solution for my MacBook 2016!
Does not work.
As soon as I installed the remote app on both my Mac with Catalina or the one with Mojave . The app crashes on my iPhone ! I sent a support email about a week ago and never heard anything back ... maybe this app has been discontinued and has no support ?
*** update ***
The new update seems to be working ... thanks ! I will revise my one star rating ... 🙏🏼
Developer Response ,
Hi. I recently updated the app to solve the crash. Please make sure you are using the latest version of the app and if not - please update from the AppStore.
It’s perfect. Just what I needed
The interface is simple and gives me all the controls I would add to the touch interface to assist on my laptop or desktop
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Evgeny Cherpak
- 16.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 - 2020 Cherpak Evgeny
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.