Are you ready to take your training to the next level? Beginners to fitness, weekend warriors and seasoned pros- this is your power packed guide to reach your ultimate goals! FUN, efficient and results driven from the basics of core strength and balance training to elite unconventional fitness.
Download our FREE app, grab your Si Boards Balance Board, Medicine Balls or Power Rope Balls and be inspired to Jump Into The Next Generation.
Used by professionals, including Onnit Athletes, World Champion Surfer Phil Rajzman, Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers, Law Enforcement and Fire Service industry and Extreme Athletes to stay one step ahead of the competition.
HOW WILL THIS APP HELP ME?
- Quickly learn how to use a multi-directional balance board to expand your fitness
- Show you creative new moves with Medicine Balls and Power Rope Balls
- Develop incredible core strength with 100’s of detailed pictures
- Improve your sport specific skills with better balance and coordination
- Stay healthy with sports medicine tips before and after you train
PROFESSIONAL USERS - LET US HELP YOU
- Demonstrate new exercises to clients
- Learn a new skill by watching video playlists and tutorials while you train
- Free PDF training guides for your reference or as client handouts
- Contact us to be added to the Expert map section
- Reference our buyer guides and product detail for yourself or client suggestions
HOW DO I USE THIS APP?
- Scroll through detailed picture galleries to see several variations to standard exercises like push-ups, dips, bridging and squats
- Follow sport specific sequences to improve skills like surfing pop-ups and footwork, strength and stability for mma and other traditional sports
- Download pictures or share on social media with training partners for today’s challenge
- Find an Expert on our interactive map of Sports Medicine, Coaches and Gym locations
- Print our How-To PDF documents and training guides
- Live links to our YouTube playlists and tutorials
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
- Click on our storefront and easily purchase additional exercise equipment
- Email us or call us directly from the app
- Sign up for our newsletter directly from the app
- Thumbs up - direct links to our social media channels
WHAT YOUR SUPPORT MEANS TO US
FREE - Our app will always be free and will never feature ad placements or pop-ups.
TRUST - You invested your hard earned money and your trust in our products. We are here to support you and your goals. Elysia will personally answer your call or email to provide training suggestions.
QUALITY - We are a USA manufacturer and support local businesses for our product line. Our incredible wood shapers, precision steel rail benders, urethane masters, and manufacturers of our shipping boxes, finishing supply and rope parts are local to southern California. Our close relationships with suppliers ensures quality control and dedication to making the best parts for you.
WHAT IS THE SI BOARDS STORY
In 2001 I was the Certified Athletic Trainer at a high school. I needed a balance board for the athletes however, I had little rehab equipment and even less budget. I found an old softball and put it under the lid of a water cooler (p.s. the cooler was long gone and missing). The multi-direction motion was super cool and I loved it- I knew I was on to something!
In 2004 I finished graduate school and was inspired by a book on patents from my dad. It took three years of product development, technical engineering and a few wrong turns before we started sales in 2007.
I am constantly supported and inspired by my family, friends, colleagues and Si Boarders. Our vendors took a chance on making small quantities, creating difficult urethane balls and inventing new processes. I cannot thank everybody enough for supporting my dreams and helping me build my reality. From my heart to yours - Thank You!
Elysia Tsai, M.Ed., ATC
Certified Athletic Trainer
Our app is a work in progress and our content update is in real time. You can refresh your phone and see new information without having to download a new version.
We look forward to adding more sport specific programming, sport medicine tips and exercises using unconventional fitness equipment.
We are updating "Find and Expert" and would like to add your contact detail. If you are a Sports Medicine professional, athletic Coach or have a Gym location and are using our products - let us help drive clients to you.
Enjoy the app and please let us know how we can help you. We are always here to help you!
Elysia Tsai, M.Ed., ATC
Certified Athletic Trainer
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app that does an excellent job withe Si Board that I have.
I like having riding instructions right on my phone!!!
Best app ever!!
Highly recommend this app!
- Si Boards, Inc
- 44 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Si Boards 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.