SiCal Watch. A comprehensive scientific calculator with customizable keys, designed for the Watch.
• Supports a mathematical expression. View and edit your entire calculation in a text string.
• Customize keys (upper row) and assign other functions to them, all on the Watch!
• You can switch over to a second key assignment which is also individually configurable.
• An intelligent cursor supports your editing (in Cursor Mode).
• Use intuitive tap and swipe gestures to edit and delete, as well as the Crown to control the cursor
• 12 different styles available, freely selectable on the watch.
• Automatically saves the last 20 calculations for you. Old calculations can be loaded and reused.
• App settings can be changed directly on the watch (e.g. number of shown decimal places, angle mode etc.)
• Complications are supported
SiCal Watch operates native. It works completely independently from your iPhone, once the app has been loaded to your watch.
The following functions can be individually assigned to keys:
• sin(), cos(), tan(), asin(), acos(), atan()
• sinh(), cosh(), tanh(), asinh(), acosh(), atanh()
• x^y, x^2, x^3, 2^x, e^x, √, ³√,%, Gamma Г, n!, erf(), erfc(), rnd, rand()
• ln(), log(), log2()
• Constants: π, e
• Memory Functions: 'History Mode', MR, MS, MC, M+, M-
• Further items : EE, 2nd, Brackets : ( , )
Fixed base key functions:
• + , - , / , * , . , =
• as well as the numbers 0 to 9
Please note: This app does not provide a (further) calculator for the iPhone. Rather, it is a comprehensive and intuitive calculator for the Watch. On the iPhone you can find an introduction which gives you some details on how SiCal Watch works.
• Results can be displayed in scientific notation (go to Settings -> Notation on the Watch).
• Fixes a cursor issue, when the app goes into the background.
• Minor optimisation done.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.