A smart Siddur with halachic times
Features the acclaimed Kehot Linear Siddur
Includes a tefillin mirror, compass, halachic times and more.
[FIX] Updated networking internals
Ratings and Reviews
Good alternative to their Annotated Siddur
I bought this version while waiting for the Annotated Siddur to have the English translation added. I have been happily using the annotated version for years.
This is an excellent alternative. I used it for davening today and it worked well. It also offered pleasant, unexpected surprises.
Glad I bought it.
UPDATE: April 2018. Still using this app almost every day and still satisfied.
However, I noticed 2 issues:
1. On my iPad pro there is a rare occasional crash. I also notice some occasional “blinking” of the screen. I don’t know if these are related.
2. It seems to me that the Omer count is one day behind. I counted 3 days of the Omer tonight after Maariv but this app indicated 2 days. BUT, I enjoyed finding the Omer section inserted into Maariv. Very nice touch!
Best Siddur app ever
For those of us who don’t have an actual Shule nearby that we can go to everyday.. this Siddur makes it possible to know what to do and when..I had to pull some shenanigans (bluestacks) to get it on my surface pro.. but worth it!!!! It literally is the only Siddur I use .. except Shabbat an holidays.. but I have a Rabbi on those days.. this is the one!!!! Needs to have a “not praying in minyan option” but otherwise.. perfect
Not worth the money
First the good things: Thought this was a great way learning the prayers with this translation. And it works because every hebrew sentence is translated and it’s easy to follow. It has all the prayer you need.
1. The text is not native to the app. Meaning to say you can’t increase the text size or change font. It’s just basically PDFs that you can zoom in and out but you have to scroll then horizontally while praying.
2. When you scroll further down and you want to get back all the way to the top of the prayer usually you would swipe up and tab the top bar and it would scroll all the way to the top of the page. Not in this app. Especially painful since the texts are long.
3. At the current state the price is very high. If this would be $0.99 it might be a slight different story. In the end I would like to have a great app and pay for it.
See how the Rusty Brick siddur did all of it much better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.